Thread: Loyality reward

Default Loyality reward

I came across a closed thread regarding loyalty rewards. I regret that I was not in time to post my comment, but since I have not heard of any final decision I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to give a loyal member of Istaria a token which would remove the restrictions on their current cargo container? For example, I use the Tarbash Travertine Cargo Disk. This cargo disk has a restriction of being able to hold only one item. It also gives me -35 to speed and limits my speed to 100. I cannot recall with it either. The token I am suggesting could be dragged and dropped onto the cargo disk and would remove the speed limitations, allow one to place 2 or more items in the disk and would allow one to recall. I find travel scrolls to be useful but it would not hurt to allow a loyal member of the game to recall with their disk.

Default Re: Loyality reward

I'm against that. No need to hurt new crafters even further... You are worthless as crafter till you reach T5 (or even T6 for some stuff now). With that change you would still be worth less. Recall with a disc would be a huge advantage, true. And that is what makes it very unfair for new players.

Better keep that loyalty stuff to adventurers...
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

nono- not only to adventurers pls.

give us banners, emblems and whatelse has been discussed already.

But give us something! Finally!

Its sad and poor performance (sry to say)
    that we vets haven`t got anything yet.
    We did not ask for much..
    at least we did not ask for something that is difficult to implememt,
    or needs much programming
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    nono- not only to adventurers pls.

give us banners, emblems and whatelse has been discussed already.

But give us something! Finally!

Its sad and poor performance (sry to say)
    that we vets haven`t got anything yet.
    We did not ask for much..
    at least we did not ask for something that is difficult to implememt,
    or needs much programming

LOVWYRM, I suggested the cargo disk mainly because a banner does not really appeal to me. I would rather have something that will assist me in the game for some time to come, not just something I would place on my plot or add the the dead weight in my inventory. Would you not rather have something useful in the game rather than something stating you have played x years?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    I'm against that. No need to hurt new crafters even further... You are worthless as crafter till you reach T5 (or even T6 for some stuff now). With that change you would still be worth less. Recall with a disc would be a huge advantage, true. And that is what makes it very unfair for new players.

Better keep that loyalty stuff to adventurers...

Garfonso, I think both crafters and adventures deserve some type of loyality reward. I prefer to craft more than anything. So maybe the devs need to come up with a couple different choices to appeal to all of us. If anything having a cargo disk that can recall would be something for a newbee to strive to acheive, just like one wearing the iron gaurd, slayer of chickens, expert mason, GMC, etc. emblems.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohrik View Post
    Garfonso, I think both crafters and adventures deserve some type of loyality reward. I prefer to craft more than anything. So maybe the devs need to come up with a couple different choices to appeal to all of us. If anything having a cargo disk that can recall would be something for a newbee to strive to acheive, just like one wearing the iron gaurd, slayer of chickens, expert mason, GMC, etc. emblems.
    All the things you mention (except for your cargo disc idea) are things that can be achieved by doing certain things in the game. As I understood the loyality thing was meant to be given to people that just paied for a long period. That is nothing that you can achieve in the game itself. Furthermore it is nothing what somebody can easily get to.
    Every reward that is useful is an unfair advantage against new players. They can struggle as much as they want, they don't have a chance to catch up. At the time they get their first reward, older players will have their x-th. As soon as they get their second reward the older player will have his x-th+1. That is what makes it utterly unfair.

Sure, make rewards. Let people show how long they were around. Maybe even make them fun and maybe even a bit useful. But don't make them unfair advantages like recalling cargo disks or uberweapons.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Please don't do any overpowered items as loyality reward. Banner, flags, murals, applyable skins on a headscales, applyable skins on a shield, emblems for some nice titles, (and gnome houses ) ...
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    Please don't do any overpowered items as loyality reward. Banner, flags, murals, applyable skins on a headscales, applyable skins on a shield, emblems for some nice titles, (and gnome houses ) ...
    skins sounds very good

OH gawds! not back with that old bad joke again. Its been over 4, 5? years ppl! Forget about it, it will never happen.

Hate to be the naysayer, but what are you asking for? Because just about everyone I know has been here forever. I've been here on and off since beta and instead of something for my support, everytime i come back im missing more stuff, lol.

Just about everyone would get whatever is offered. How special is something that everyone gets?

Unless they make rewards based on tiers of time of a year or so between each tier. Older getting better and more interesting objects (like any other game). Saving the most coveted for those that have been around since day one instead of a timeframe.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

What ever it will be, it's time to be released :P
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thread Information