Thread: Hello and well met!

Default Hello and well met!

Well met, folks.

I'm Anikteph, hatchling of Order.
    I played beta and bought the game at launch, played for a bit but like most I had some severe issues running the game back then with massive database lag and what have you.

I just went through the 14 day trial which ended last night, and this morning I subscribed.

I'm level 21 in adventuring and 10 or 11 in crafting, and am just having a blast roaming around and camping mobs in an old school way I know I am not progressing as I should, as I am just now starting the Kion dragon quests which seem like they were for level 10ish, but that's ok I am having fun regardless.

Anyway, I'll be out and about learning the ropes and discovering more in this awesome world! Hope to see you all around

Anikteph

Default Re: Hello and well met!

Hello Anikteph, and welcome on Istaria. Feel free to ask here or in game if you need help.

welcome home! glad you are enjoying the game don't worry bout progressing in a time limit do as you please enjoy the community!

*serves Anikteph an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Thanks folks! I appreciate the warm welcome.

The issue I have with my progression is that when I run out on a quest to kill, let's say... 20 malachite golems, I will kill 100 instead. I love to just kick back at a camp and pull all day

So then by the time I get to the next quest, I am pretty far beyond the intended level I think. It's not really a big deal or anything, I'm not worried about it, I just feel like I am going back and doing missed content all the time.

But that's how I love to play, I really don't like the normal themepark qualities of the newer mmorpgs for that reason, I really like stopping and smelling the flowers for lack of better term

I am loving Istaria. Really impressed with what the current devs are doing with the game!

Nice to see some new faces heading to Order, welcome Anikteph!

Italy... or anywhere that has pencils and paper

welcome! I've got a hatchie on order named Lythio and an adult on chaos ^^
    Astair Brightscale, chaos shard - seasoned dragon, expert dragon crafter and beginner lairshaper

my deviantart!

Welcome to Order.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information