Thread: A new look

Default A new look

I played Horizons when it was first released, and was disappointed. The game had so much potential, but just fell short.

It's been a long time since I played any online games, but I was feeling the itch to give it another go. I looked up Horizons, now apparently called Istaria, and some of the issues seem to have been addressed. Lairshaping!

It's like starting over again, but I've enjoyed the first few hours. At least I have an adult dragon to explore with. So many things I have to remember and relearn.

Looking forward to meeting some of you on my journey.

Default Re: A new look

Hello and welcome back on Istaria, Megadread. Feel free to ask here or in game if you need help.

Welcome back to istaria! i too played when it was called horizons and lately I'm not extremely active in game but I'm on the Chaos shard. Welcome welcome!

I've kept my eyes open for a place to dig a lair, once I learn how. I've seen lots of named places that seem to be tunnels with decorated round doors. Are those lairs?

Yes, they have currently no owner, and are free to buy and build.

*serves Megadread an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *serves Megadread an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)
    Does this mean I'm getting lucky?!

Thread Information