Thread: Trading! Stuff! Good stuff!

Default Trading! Stuff! Good stuff!

I have several items I'm willing to trade for other equally awesome items.

Things such as hard-to-find Demon drops (Flurry), Sword of Valkor, older scales with techs that don't drop anymore, etc.

Find me in-game if you want to try to trade stuff.

I'm particularly fond of older crystals (Sugent, misty, faceted), stuff I can RP with (rares, stuff that isn't available anymore, etc) or just something that would be nice to play with.

Thanks.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Default Re: Trading! Stuff! Good stuff!

and price - the Valkor Talon?

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    and price - the Valkor Talon?
    No, thanks. Looking for other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    No, thanks. Looking for other things.
    what things?

and curios - why you post trade NOT in market?

and curios - why you post trade NOT in market?
    He has talked about it multiple times in the marketplace, but some of those who might be able to help him would not be around at the same time he is unless by special arrangement. This is just another way to reach out to folks.

Would be interested in the bow - sadly I've nothing worthwhile to offer but a wickedly potent blighted spear and a piece of ambrosia, which I am certain is not to your liking.

This particular spear deals 1-2 extra flame damage per hit (I looted it like that. :O), converts damage to spirit, reduces attack delay by 10% and inflicts drunken stupor upon the enemy. Level 50.

Have not had the honor of many hunts sadly. I spend all my time building lairs.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    He has talked about it multiple times in the marketplace, but some of those who might be able to help him would not be around at the same time he is unless by special arrangement. This is just another way to reach out to folks.
    I think the question was why this wasn't in the market forum here on the board. I would have thought this thread belonged there too.

To stay on topic, unfortunately I am in the same boat as others. Didn't reach upper levels before the majority of the big hunts became history. So Like most, I drool over the thoughts of Recklor's scale with no hope of ever seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    I think the question was why this wasn't in the market forum here on the board. I would have thought this thread belonged there too.

To stay on topic, unfortunately I am in the same boat as others. Didn't reach upper levels before the majority of the big hunts became history. So Like most, I drool over the thoughts of Recklor's scale with no hope of ever seeing it.
    yep, you understand riht!
    and another corios hor me, why no hunts in present days, if so many hunters!?

yep, you understand riht!
    and another corios hor me, why no hunts in present days, if so many hunters!?
    There aren't so many hunters as there once was. I sure don't see enough online to run a proper Reklor hunt. That fight has to be learned, you need a solid team to be good at it. One that doesn't freak when someone is killed but gets them back up, rebuffed and keep fighting without breaking stride.

Then consider the drops are parts and there are many pieces of gear that Reklor drops parts for. The odds of finding one of the pieces you want on a single hunt are slim, and without a regular group you aren't going to find what you are looking for.

right Draca- Flame and me rdy to hunt Valkor and Reklar- any time
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    right Draca- Flame and me rdy to hunt Valkor and Reklar- any time
    well, me too, and I'm not afraid get DP to get proper expirience with tactic ^^

So to pull the reigns back on course - I'm looking for Reklar items, Valkor items, rare crystals (old crystals such as sugent, misty, faceted) all the way down to just plain old stuff you can't get anymore that has an RP value...

Even pieces of old quests would be fun to trade for.

The reason behind this?

I lost most of my stuff during my last period out of the game. Almost everything that popped from nonattuned to attuned is gone along with all my reklar and valkor pieces and even my sillly unopened stockings and presents from Xmas about 4 years ago are gone (still have lots of ornaments which is odd).

So I'm really looking for things of either a very useful variety (valkor and reklar pieces/items) or a nostalgic quality.

I have quite a bit of gold to offer, resources, novians (1000's of each tier up to about T3 of both dragon and biped and assorted from there to T5), a valkor's bloodsword, etc.

Hit me up in the game.

And I apologize for anyone I offended by leaving this in the general Order thread. The marketplace is apparently deserted! I thought I might generate more interest in a thread people actually read

Thanks to everyone that has responded (and, off topic - Cooolios and I formed a very small but successful group to hunt valkor the other day. I imagine we will be polling for hunters throughout the week)

Pieces of old? I could always use novians. Would you be interested in shattered jewelry pieces?

For novians, certainly. I'm out of town right now but will be back Friday evening (USA time). You can look me up if you like

Thread Information