Thread: Greetings to everyone, I'm new.

Default Greetings to everyone, I'm new.

I've been playing the trail version of the full game for about 8 days now, and I have to say I'm loving it. All my characters are on the Order server because I love to RP. The game's difficult, but just the right amount of difficult. It requires strategy and teamwork without getting to the point of being frustrating. The way everyone in the community works together is very impressive and I enjoy being a part of it. The gameplay mechanics are even fun, and although I've heard a lot of comments about the graphics being outdated. They don't take away from the game at all, the landscapes are nice, and there's a lot to explore. The characters don't look bad either, so why update them when what is there already seems great. Definitely paying for the full version when the trial runs out in a few days.

Anyways, enough about how I enjoyed the game. This is supposed to be an introduction after all. I've got three characters on the Order server, A Saris named Kyka, a Dragon named Pearion and a human named Regyu. Kyka is my "main" as some people would call it, and despite many people having dragon "main"s. I like Metroid (if it wasn't obvious from my name.) and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I like swimming and tennis as well. I've been training in Teakwondo and Katana arts for about 12 years now. I'm a guy. I love to Roleplay, and I'm a Christian. I think that covers most of what I needed to say, oh and I guess my favorite color is Green.

~Wait and see Empathy, you're not the only.
    ~Little by little I feel a bit better.
    ~Let me go, set me free you are on my side.
    ~Just once more, 'till the breach, dear friend once more.

Default Re: Greetings to everyone, I'm new.

*serves SamusRisng some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Hey, welcome from one new player to another. See you in game

Hello, SamusRisng, and welcome on Istaria. Feel free to ask here or in game if you need help.

Good to have you with usBig WELCOME.

If I can be of any assistance let me know- just send me a tell .

Happy gaming!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! ^_^ and thank you for the Klava...whatever it is, Awdz. I'm sure it's yummy! Also, thank you for all the offers to help, nice to see even the people I haven't met yet in-game are very kind.

As for something I would kind of like help with...umm, I don't really know how to get started in the forums. I've been looking around for a while, but I'm not sure if there's any indication of where I should post to start...or if I'd be interrupting anything or what. Maybe it's just me being stupid or something though, but if you could help give me any suggestions I would appreciate it. Until then, I'm going to keep trying to figure out where I can join in on my own. Again thanks for all being willing to help, and hello again Awdz, thanks for helping Kyka out!

Welcome to Istaria and Order. Hope to see you around ingame.

Welcome. Feel free to ask questions in the Marketplace chat or privately to pretty much anyone you see in that channel
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Welcome SamusRisng.

Yay. New people on order. *Sniffs the air* A Saris among them. Great!

If you need a barn to hang out in or some haystack to sleep on, feel free to visit me on my plot in Sheperd's Home. There also is a hammock if you like that stuff better... saldy there is much snow around, too, but I took care of that with a nice warm camp fire (need to add more, I fear).
    Be careful though, the barn is populated by Tapsy from time to time, but she usually is friendly to Saris.

If you need any advise on biped-game mechanics (which are quite different from the dragon ones, so the guys with dragon mains usually give crappy advice to bipeds :P), feel free to ask me. I usually know a bit of that and am happy to explain. Did you choose a "main" class yet for your bipeds? *keeps his fingers crossed for something magical*

Things can get a bit rough on the forums, if there is a heated discussion... mostly on suggestions for new features or rants or such things. The questions for help usually get explained nicely.
    There is information spread in the Biped forums: http://community.istaria.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=78
    I think that is a good start point to ask questions (if you have specific questions). Other things are distributed over the general forums (like here, good discussion of the general game mechanics for biped multiclassing: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26184 )

This also is a very valuable source of information: http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page But you probably know that already?

Oh, I did write too much... sorry. Will shut up now... somehow I got exited.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Garfonso, what have we told you about scaring away the new folks? :P
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

*Generously slurps the saris in greeting*

hehe just kidding, welcome to Istaria!

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Welcome SamusRisng.

Yay. New people on order. *Sniffs the air* A Saris among them. Great!

If you need a barn to hang out in or some haystack to sleep on, feel free to visit me on my plot in Sheperd's Home. There also is a hammock if you like that stuff better... saldy there is much snow around, too, but I took care of that with a nice warm camp fire (need to add more, I fear).
    Be careful though, the barn is populated by Tapsy from time to time, but she usually is friendly to Saris.

If you need any advise on biped-game mechanics (which are quite different from the dragon ones, so the guys with dragon mains usually give crappy advice to bipeds :P), feel free to ask me. I usually know a bit of that and am happy to explain. Did you choose a "main" class yet for your bipeds? *keeps his fingers crossed for something magical*

Things can get a bit rough on the forums, if there is a heated discussion... mostly on suggestions for new features or rants or such things. The questions for help usually get explained nicely.
    There is information spread in the Biped forums: http://community.istaria.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=78
    I think that is a good start point to ask questions (if you have specific questions). Other things are distributed over the general forums (like here, good discussion of the general game mechanics for biped multiclassing: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26184 )

This also is a very valuable source of information: http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page But you probably know that already?

Oh, I did write too much... sorry. Will shut up now... somehow I got exited.
    XD No! Don't worry about writing too much, I don't mind, and umm...thank you for the slurps Darkwing? *pets Darkwing's head hesitantly*
    You look down on me, but you don't look down on me at all. You smile and laugh and I feel the love you have for me...I think we're going somewhere. And we're onto something good here. We're gonna make it after all.

MEW Hiyas and you can ask anyone in dragon channel or market channel for general help on things in game. It MIGHT be a little dated but pretty well accurate on the important things regarding all the adventure schools and craft schools available to biped and dragons

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

and yes im on order shard as well

Thread Information