Thread: Blight Updata 225 question/suggestion

Default Blight Updata 225 question/suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    • Soul Link, Ethereal Paroxysm, and Ethereal Leech will no longer conflict with Spirit DoTs, such as Stinger.

I'm not sure how the Fiendish ability fits into this, as I am not a fiend, but will the Bloodmage ability, Channel Vitae, need to be included in this as well?
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: Blight Updata 225 question/suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I'm not sure how the Fiendish ability fits into this, as I am not a fiend, but will the Bloodmage ability, Channel Vitae, need to be included in this as well?
    Fiendish Channeling doesn't have a keyword so it won't conflict with anything, but yes Channel Vitae will need to be updated.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I assume this is/will be the general discussion thread of Delta 225.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Blight Update 225 [*]Quest "Feed the Famished Miner" now requires you to be level 80 Crafter or Adventurer and has been updated to correctly be a Tier 5 quest (expects Corn Soup and gives Tier 5 potions).[/LIST]
    Firstly, thank you for looking at this. Whilst I understand that it is changed to T5 due to Augh being a T5 area, I believe T3 might be more appropriate.

This is as the Famished farmer is standing in the field by the granite which is after the Iron Area. So you could say its a T3 "local" area where the T3 players would be gathering? (or does tiering of quests depend on the larger area where they are based irrespective of what tier of resources are located in the area?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gimthen View Post
    This is as the Famished farmer is standing in the field by the granite which is after the Iron Area. So you could say its a T3 "local" area where the T3 players would be gathering? (or does tiering of quests depend on the larger area where they are based irrespective of what tier of resources are located in the area?)
    For the most part based upon the tier of the region and I did not pay attention to the nearby resources so you are correct, it may be off. I'll make a note, maybe add more than one tier of quest to him.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you for the clarification.

Thread Information