Thread: Blight Update 227

Default Blight Update 227

Blight Update 227 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Monday, July 9th and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted..

• Scaleforges now count as Anvils for use by Bipeds and Crafting.
    • Fixed the Adamantium Tinkering Spanner to allow 3 tech slots.
    • Fixed lake edge at 21101 25341 (Lost Lake) so that the water goes all the way to the edge.
    • Weakened Shining, Pale and Glowing Wisps will now be harvestable for the proper resources while alive and dead.
    • Quest "Amtoo's Failure II" will now properly look at the first quest for completion before becoming available.
    • Fixed a bug with Hestha so that players will now properly be offered ARoP quest 18.
    • Burning Archer ability now properly allows ELAR or Rangers to use it.
    • Fixed a bug in quest "The Forest Skulk Threat II" that was causing it to not be completed.
    • Enriched Shining Wisps will no longer disguise themselves as Enriched Pale Wisps.
    • Corrected the descriptions of Miner's Boon, Bounty and Blessing techniques.
    • The Greater Blight Anchor outside of Delgarath will now respawn more quickly.
    • Ted's Assignment quest will now give Festival Tokens whether you have them in inventory or not.
    • Quest "Cleric's Quest: Recover the Lost Heirloom" will no longer reference Sand Pygmies.
    • The guard in New Trismus is now known as Town Guard.
    • Moves Sandpile in South Gate so it is further off the road.
    • Simple Items used in the ARoP quest are now marked as not-tradable and not-removable and have 0 bulk. This should prevent players from accidentally deleting or otherwise removing items needed for their quest.

Default Re: Blight Update 227

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth;282816
    [LIST
    [*]Quest "Amtoo's Failure II" will now properly look at the first quest for completion before becoming available.[/LIST]
    Does this correct the issue of Quest II not being available upon completion of quest I?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    Does this correct the issue of Quest II not being available upon completion of quest I?
    Yes. it does
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Adamantium spanner works. Thank You
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

I've done the Burning Archer Quest on Blight too, same bug: quest step "Burning Archer 21", "Sindenis' Instructions for the Burning Archer Techniques" can only be used by Elemental Archer, the quest can't be finished.

Got it. Thanks
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 14th, 2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

With player created machines, bipeds recieve the skill bonus using a scaleforge as per if they were a dragon (+90 on a t6 scaleforge as opposed to +75 at an expert anvil) but there is no skill bonus recieved for a dragon using an anvil.
    Last edited by Arzel Rashemi; July 10th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

"Amtoo's Failure" worked fine for me now, I've finished all three quests.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Does the issue with the guard in NT that gets stuck in the terrain and spams "all's well" get addressed in this patch?

I have yet to see this occur.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 15th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

The two Militia Guards in Harro are still standing on plots and needs to be moved.

This is not a bug with the delta per se... it is due to how things like guard shacks, etc, are set up on each server. Because the build status of the shack on the server is potentially different, the position of the shack updated, but nothing more. I've tried removing the guard shacks for the next update and we'll see what that does to the guards themselves, but it might be that the owner of the plot on each server will have to submit a support ticket once the delta is applied.
    Last edited by Velea; July 16th, 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Thread Information