Thread: Helian Rite of Passage

Default Helian Rite of Passage

I've asked around about the required level for the rite, and so far, everyone has said 30+adv. However, I've had different results with the crafting level side of things. I've heard you need 40, and I've heard you need 45. I've also heard of some types of potions or some such thing you can use that helps. If anyone can clear this up for me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Default Re: Helian Rite of Passage

It's not specifically a crafting level requirement (beyond the 20 to start the quest series), but skills required to create items. I went Lunus, so I couldn't tell you exactly, but I would imagine lvl 40 (T3) would be bare minimum. Quick search on these forums for 'helian rop walkthrough' suggests that you will need about 450 scalecraft to complete the Helian RoP.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Yes, you need a 450 in spellcrafting to complete the Helian RoP, which equates to around DCRA of 45. An Adventure level of 30 would be the bare minimum, but, I know of few adults or ancients who would recommend a hatchie attempting the Rites at that level.

My advice would be: since you need the crafting anyway, take your time and get both skills up to that level. Not only will it improve your experience during the RoP (you'll be able to be a much more active participant), but, you'll learn a lot more during the process...not to mention having more time to be a fun-loving, irreverent little hatchling You might even consider earning the final hatchling scale at level 50....

Finally, get some adult and ancient friends to help or just to come along during parts of the RoP...truthfully, the most fun I've had in Istaria has been during group jaunts, either doing my own RoP or assisting a hatchling in their Rites.
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

I usually lvl crft to lvl 60-70 and then adv to 100 just to make sure i can solo rop for btoh helian and lunus for my dragond

The crafting "Requirements" is based on that during one of the steps during RoP, you need to craft an item. For example Lunus, I think its an idol that you need to craft. Without any techs or special gear, it is about level 35 you would need to do this. However, when I did Lunus, I only had level 27 crafting. I stood at an expert lair machine, as well as had Tier II techs +8 crafting to my 5 pieces of armor. So while level 35 is what most people will say, there are ways around it.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

It depends which server board I think is which.

I.... I think their question was answered a few years ago. xD The post before Brambleleaf's was in 2012.

Thread Information