Thread: "Exceeded Simultaneous Logins" & Crashes Galore

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default "Exceeded Simultaneous Logins" & Crashes Galore

Alright, more technical problems from me :\

I can't log in no matter what I do. I could a few days ago but now it's just crash here, crash there, crash everywhere. I can't even see the ground before it crashes.

On my account, I kept getting "This account has exceeded its amount of simultaneous logins" which is.. generally impossible. I can dual log and some trusted friends know my account password, but they only use my chars with my permission. So I logged on a buddy's account's character and instantaneously crashed. I tried to log in again and got the "Exceeded Simultaneous Logins" message again.

I'm itching to play Istaria but I just literally can't! D:

I enabled debug logging but I don't know where debug logs are saved... I found chat logs though!
    "[07/19/12 22:37:29] Opening chat log...
    Closing chat log..."
    :|

~Racktor

P.S. Does Istaria hate Intel graphics cards?

Edit: Tried running the "support client":
    "Cannot run program 'istaria-int.exe' (in directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Istaria"): Create Process error=14001, The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."
    And then tells me to report the error to support.istaria.com.

Edit 2: Upon updating my launcher it says that my graphics card has dedicated memory or something and may not be compatible with Istaria. Please note I've been playing Istaria for months without a problem before this showed up.

Edit 3:
    A debug log miraculously showed up. Last entry:
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete DefCache
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete Dispatcher
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete FileMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete VisibilityMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete NetLayer
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete ControlCodes
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete InputMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete StatMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete MessageMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete LookupLibrary
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete GameConst
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete EffectKeywords
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete LightMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete HydroMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete RegionMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete GuildMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete TextureMGR
    DEBUG TClient::~TClient Final Cleanup

Closing debug log...
    At the very last second?

Oh and also, new launcher:
    "Cannot run program "istaria.exe" (in directory "C:\Prgoram Files (x86)\Istaria"): CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation"
    ?

Edit 4: Sound log:
    "[07/19/12 22:52:49] DEBUG TSoundManager::Stop stopping sample default_ambience.wav
    [07/19/12 22:52:50] DEBUG TClient::~TClient Delete SoundMGR
    [07/19/12 22:52:50] DEBUG TSoundManager::Stop stopping sample theme_loading.mp3

Closing Sound log..."
    "delete soundMGR"?

Edit 5:
    I managed to get in under my friend's character Nimriss! Magic. Will try my other chars soon.
    Last edited by Racktor; July 20th, 2012 at 03:06 AM.

Default Re: "Exceeded Simultaneous Logins" & Crashes Galore

(Cannot edit main post anymore)
    My friend cannot log onto my character Zikari; she gets booted off the game. I logged onto my character Siria for about 10-15 minutes before crashing.... and I cannot force-recall Zikari. I managed to log back onto Siria though.

Ticket time?

"Cannot run program "istaria.exe" (in directory "C:\Prgoram Files (x86)\Istaria"): CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation"
    Elevation means that your currently logged on user on your computer doesn't have sufficient permission to run Istaria.

Normally with elevation you need to use the administrator permissions to get the program to run.

Try setting your user on the computer to an administrator via control panel.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I am an administrator and the only account on this computer, actually.

Last night I managed to get it to work by - believe it or not - manually deleting my world cache..... which is very strange and unexpected.

I have been having wired crashed everytime I go past a welcome sign, it appears in the bottom left corner of my screen and after that I just crash, it's really starting to bug me now, what can I do?
    http://dragcave.net/image/HJS6N.gif one day we can touch the skies together!

For me it's Genevia. Every time one of my characters has to port through Genevia the game freezes. I have to end process and log back in and hope it doesn't crash when I do.

I am having the same problem with Genevia.

have you checked off "clear world Cache" in the troubleshoot menu when u first log in (before choosing your char to load)?

I actually used to have some really weird log-in problem, I basicly wouldn't be able to log-in any of my chars, they all just froze on the loading screen (I play with loading screens turned off though) and after a while it would just shut down, a re-install worked though for me.

can someone inbox me if they have a solution for my previous post please? thanks
    http://dragcave.net/image/HJS6N.gif one day we can touch the skies together!

file ticket to support. most of the crashes are due to client issues.

Racktor, i've had to file a ticket before, due to not being able to log in, it was saying i had exceeded simultaious logons. they had to do something on their end to clear it. for some reason once in a while the crash locks your character as being logged in, even though no one in the game can see it. it's a database issue. it needs to be cleared manually most times

Thread Information