Thread: Returning to Order

Default Returning to Order

Hi folks! I've been back a week or so now, some of you might have seen me bouncing around. ^_^ It's great to be back and see all the changes since I was 'asleep'--wow, has it really been that long! 2010 was my last login, I think. I'm very pleased with many things, including Primal Alacrity (*swoon*) and the fact my khutit head now matches my real one!

Trying to look up old friends and get my bearings again. Might get a lair, might restart my spell shop... Maybe I'll actually make Adv 100 before I fall off again!

See you in Istaria!

*goes back to hunting wisps and expert formulae*

Default Re: Returning to Order

*serves Talitha an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome back home! :-)

It depends which server board I think is which.

Welcome back Talitha! I haven't heard from you in ages (well, more like seen you speak in marketplace xD). Good to have yah back

Welcome back! I'm new so I probably haven't met you before! But nice to have you back! *looks at last login* XD NOPE definitely haven't met you before, well, hello! and hope to see you in-game! Nice to meet you and MORE KLAVA! *curtsies with Awdz somehow, despite having a dragon avatar that is male* Enjoy it! It's nice! By the way Awdz, can I have more?
    Last edited by SamusRisng; July 24th, 2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Spelled name wrong! DX
    You look down on me, but you don't look down on me at all. You smile and laugh and I feel the love you have for me...I think we're going somewhere. And we're onto something good here. We're gonna make it after all.

Welcome back

Welcome back Talitha. Good to see players return. Feel free to ask if you need help.

interesting to listne tales of an ancien time
    nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by SamusRisng View Post
    Welcome back! I'm new so I probably haven't met you before! But nice to have you back! *looks at last login* XD NOPE definitely haven't met you before, well, hello! and hope to see you in-game! Nice to meet you and MORE KLAVA! *curtsies with Awdz somehow, despite having a dragon avatar that is male* Enjoy it! It's nice! By the way Awdz, can I have more?
    *refills klava containers all around, presenting each with a towel and a curtsy*

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *refills klava containers all around, presenting each with a towel and a curtsy*
    *Takes klava* *hugs awdz* Aww....that was nice of you, everyone drink up! *drinks klava*
    You look down on me, but you don't look down on me at all. You smile and laugh and I feel the love you have for me...I think we're going somewhere. And we're onto something good here. We're gonna make it after all.

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Welcome back, Tali : D So glad to have you back. x3
    ..*Takes some Awdz klava* >w>

Thread Information