Thread: guild wars 2

Default guild wars 2

so any one playing guild wars 2 here?

heres screen shot of my kitty^^

Some one is tired

OMg the forest is full of scary spiders!

Default Re: guild wars 2

"Wait, this city is... how big?!"

Repeat x100000 to ballpark my sense of intimidated awe as I explore this game.

But no seriously.

Awesome.

ps.

I might have a dye problem.
    Last edited by Thicklesip; September 4th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.

I've been wanting to play, but hear the servers are quite laggy with people still so I put it on hold for a while. Looks freakin' awesome.
    Turns out they've also stopped selling the game for now because of over-population.
    Last edited by GlindorOcculus; September 4th, 2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Quote Originally Posted by GlindorOcculus View Post
    I've been wanting to play, but hear the servers are quite laggy with people still so I put it on hold for a while. Looks freakin' awesome.
    Pretty much! I've been trying to get the word out to my friends that this game is pretty dang fun, but if you're not dying to play it NOWNOWNOW you'll probably benefit from waiting a bit so they have time to de-fry their servers and balance stuff out. Especially with player levels/stats auto-scaling down in lower areas, so it's not like your friends who powered their way to level cap at day 1 can't play with you.

Quote Originally Posted by GlindorOcculus View Post
    Turns out they've also stopped selling the game for now because of over-population.
    Kinda? Last I'd heard they're not selling it directly for now, but I had two friends buy copies all of two days ago off Amazon.com and out of an actual store in the physical world. Not sure if they're planning to let copies they already promised to offer sell and then wait a bit before they offer more or what.

kitty drank to much and passed out on the table

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    Kinda? Last I'd heard they're not selling it directly for now, but I had two friends buy copies all of two days ago off Amazon.com and out of an actual store in the physical world. Not sure if they're planning to let copies they already promised to offer sell and then wait a bit before they offer more or what.
    Yeah I checked out other online stores and they were "sold-out" too. For digital copies. I might be able to get a physical copy but the nearest store to me that sells is a bit of a drive.
    Seems best to just wait a bit.
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

I picked up a copy of the game at Target. I cant remember which server im on. Playing a norn warrior apply named Moregoth The Hunter.
    Vengeance 100/100/41 Lunus Dragon on Chaos
    79 Million Hoard
    Moregoth the Hunter 278 rating
    28 level 100 adventure classes

I found a digital copy from GameSpy thursday last week.
    This game is so awesome so far. I'm on Northern Shiverpeaks server if anyone else is.

Cave draconis.

what racktor said. not like we are saying go there and play that game. heck i have 3 subs for istaria and guild wars 2 has no monthly fee sooooo i dont have to cancel other subs to play gw2

and while im at it, DIE BUNNY!!!

Blue is Ozzy Fudd now?

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information