Thread: 100 Adv levels wiped

Default 100 Adv levels wiped

Last week my toon Mighte (created 2715 days ago) has had all his 100 adv levels wiped. The login page not only has no levels but the adv icon is gone. All other toons have both icons and levels for adv and craft. A player search shows no adv levels as well as the character page shows none. I cant even equip my claw since at no level I dont meet minimum requiremenst. The logon page has also reduced any toons that I had with levels over 100 back to 100. Anyone have this problem before? I cant blame Java or Go Daddy for this.

Default Re: 100 Adv levels wiped

By any chance, were the affected characters and classes non-standard, such as a dragon with biped schools?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

I may be making a total arse of myself here but with Blight being a test shard isn't it pretty much a case of expecting issues such as this as the norm? Surely there's some kind of warning on login saying "this is a test shard, if your character turns into a magic pink pixie called flossy and suddenly is wielding a cuddly sheep as a weapon it's not our problem" but in kinder language?
    GameGrin.com News monkey
    Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me....

No Dagda, we do not have such a message upon entering, not at all, neither do wipes happen, EVER, as far as I know, so this IS kind of a big deal.

also, I've found that account related problems happen a lot more on the live servers than on the blight server, so it's not related to Mighte playing on blight at all (I've had personal experience with account related problems on live the few times that I play there, and 0 when playing on blight.)

Thread Information