Thread: Rawr! ^.=.^

Smile Rawr! ^.=.^

Hello to everyone :3 I'm Raysen, a blue/silver draggy just entered the game^^ At the moment I try to play a normal free human character, but I will get subscription in future for dragon :3 (as soon as I feel good with the game and I earn enough for paying XD)

I love dragons, like everyone here I think XP And I like to draw them :3 If anyone would like to see them, feel free to check the link in my profile^^

So, I hope to feel good here with you all ^^ And anyway as I'm new I would also like to hear suggestions and such things from experienced players
    See you in game! ^.=.^
    Rawr to everyone!

Default Re: Rawr! ^.=.^

*serves Raysen an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Welcome, Raysen! If you're on Order shard, feel free to say 'hi' if you see me...and, ask any questions you'd like....if you start to play a Dragon, I'd suggest joining the Dragon chat channel...a few of us die-hards still pay attention to it!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Ello Raysen! I hope you enjoy the game so far as a human. ^^ If you play on Order, feel free to bother me on any of my characters at any time if you need help or something crafted. I love to help All of my characters are in my signature.

I like your artwork too! Your style is nice. Many people draw here, especially amazing artists like Nambroth - she made a few of the loading screens - but she's not around much ingame anymore it seems.

Have fun in Istaria.
    Last edited by Racktor; September 14th, 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Spelled your name wrong..

Hello Raysen, and welcome on Istaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    Ello Raysen! I hope you enjoy the game so far as a human. ^^ If you play on Order, feel free to bother me on any of my characters at any time if you need help or something crafted. I love to help All of my characters are in my signature.

I like your artwork too! Your style is nice. Many people draw here, especially amazing artists like Nambroth - she made a few of the loading screens - but she's not around much ingame anymore it seems.

Have fun in Istaria.
    yeah Jennifer Miller is one of the best on here.

welcome, young dragon! you'll like our small little community here. plenty of dragons here!

hello raysen if your on chaos feel free to send me (sparkyfire) a tell saying hi

Thank you all I'm sure I will feel nice with you all dragons^^ And I'm glad you like my draws, even if I'm not so good, but I'm trying to learn more :3 See you all in game! ^^
    Rawr to everyone!

Welcome Raysen Im a fellow artist myself on DA

aguarush11.deviantart.com

hope to see you in game!

Thread Information