Thread: Scions?

Default Scions?

Hey all!
    I'm a returning player from about 9 years ago and I'm wondering if my old guild is still here. They were called the Scions and It'd be great if I could join up with them again.

If any of you are still around, shoot me a pm or reply here.

Thanks,
    Quiiliitiila

Default Re: Scions?

Yes, Scions is still going strong on Order shard. Looking forward to see you again!! :-)

Aye Quiiliitiila we are still here. I remember ya from way back when I like my name was Dagas or Nawkia at that time tho????

WELCOME BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooolios View Post
    Aye Quiiliitiila we are still here. I remember ya from way back when I like my name was Dagas or Nawkia at that time tho????

WELCOME BACK!
    Cool, I'm glad to be back. I've played a ton of MMOs since Istaria (or Horizons, for old times sake) and none of them quite compare in my opinion. Sure the graphics are not the best and a few things need tweaking, but in all it's (for me anyway) a much nicer atmosphere.

I don't have a character named Quiiliitiila yet, one named Machiovelli (joined Scions yesterday) and one dragon I just made that still needs to join. I'll bust a move into the OOC chat to ask for an invite later today.

See you all there!
    -Quiiliitiila

Oh, and BTW. Nawkia sounds familiar, must've been that one

I got a couple characters in Scions as well, Welcome back! *Niightshade slurps you generously in greeting*

Welcome Home and active still we certainly are.

Thread Information