Thread: Current or Base skill total?

Default Current or Base skill total?

Once again I'm back with another question

For any requirement in the game, we often have a hardline number of what our skill needs to be to use/get into/advance said thing. My question is: Does this number need to be a current skill value or a base skill value?

Example(s):
    Knight of Creation requires that you have a 1 handed slash of 200 and a summoning skill of 160. Typically this would be 20 levels in both warrior and mage, but if you managed (through TP and passive stat boosts) to get them up before your base hit, could you get into the class?

Refurbished cedar club requires a 1 handed crush of 110 or more. ^ Same as above, what if I've got a base of 100 but a current of 115?

Also, do you need 20 levels in a base class to get into a prestige? If yes, that may answer the above questions

Thanks,
    Quiiliitiila

Default Re: Current or Base skill total?

This requires a base skill along with level.
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

To clarify a bit more: To get into a prestige class requires the base skill to be at the appropriate level, some require a certain amount of levels as well (10 for semi-prestige, 20 for most prestige classes).
    Items and formulas however can usually be equipped or scribed if your current skill is high enough, unless they also have a level requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    To clarify a bit more: To get into a prestige class requires the base skill to be at the appropriate level, some require a certain amount of levels as well (10 for semi-prestige, 20 for most prestige classes).
    Items and formulas however can usually be equipped or scribed if your current skill is high enough, unless they also have a level requirement.
    Than you GarricK, this clarifies the ssue perfectly!

Thread Information