Thread: Alph dragon leaving for a while....

Default Alph dragon leaving for a while....

Hi all, Alphiner will not be on Istaria for a few days, sorry all. College has returned for me, and I'll be again struggling with all these assignments and stuff, so will need to cancel my sub for a few days till everything has settled down with me and college.. I'll still be on the forums, if you need to contact me my email details will be on my 'Alph dragons profile'

And *sulks* Good luck with the blight attacks too, wish I was there to help out.

Will keep you posted on whats happening over on my side, but I know for a definite I'll be gone for a few days. This Alph dragon can not stay away forever.

*Gives Everyone Alphi slobber kisses* Will catch you guys later..*gives those drooly cuddles of hers too* So Take care all..
    Rawr!???

Default Re: Alph dragon leaving for a while....

*serves Alphiner an [Imperial Urn] full of klava to sustain him while away*
    Good luck with your assignments and hope you can return sooner rather than later!

* giggles * Lol Awdz, I am a female dragon.. * giggles a lot more and cackles into laughter * I'm Diccada's LightningPyre's alt XD..

Ooh and YUM! * Licks her mouth and smiles happily, cuddlying the urn full of klava* And your klava is always wonderful. Thanks.. * glomps Awdz on her cheek and grins *
    Rawr!???

Take care Alphiner *winghugs

alph who will cheer me up when im sad? ill miss you!

* Pounces and cuddles Sparky..*I know, I know.. I'll miss you too, I'm gonna miss everyone though..I'll send you a message on your forum, it will contain my email address and that..* gives cuddles back to Sparky and to the Sparkly dragon* Thanks for the wing-hugs..

But my leave might be for a few years..*sighs a little* I need my grades to go up so that I can apply for the Navy Defense force. But that's for 2yrs, but look on the brighter side, you have me here that you can contact me with, I might come back to my Alph dragon from time to time, to check on how your all doing and that, I might create a human character and use that character to check up on everyone and that.

But hope still lies in the air around us, our hearts and open minds will keep the hope flying around, our faith rests within our souls, never give up on the little so hope that you have left.. I'll come back to wipe those tears away, to cradle you in my arms again, to be that wonderful silly friend of yours, I'm never leaving your heart, I'm always there for you, even if it means in another dimension of the world....
    Rawr!???

Take care Alph, I hope things go well for you. -Silver huggles her momma- You'll be missed for sure here.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

*smiles and gives her daughter massive Alphi cuddles, and kisses her cheek* Thanks, I'll still be on the forums if you need anything.. I'm not completely leaving Istaria.. And yes there will be lots of people missing me..
    Rawr!???

*gets under alphis wing trying to cuddle alphi* i wish you werent leaving the game alph

*Coils around Sparky, and places Sparky's head on my paws and lays my head gently down onto her's and hugs Sparky tightly, not letting her go * I know little one, I'm sorry.. But keep your hope, I'll return..I promise
    Rawr!???

*falls asleep* ill miss you alph!

Good luck Alph!

Study hard, you'll enjoy it more, which in turn will make you want to study more... trust me

Istaria will miss you. Go with her blessing.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Just wanted to show you how Silver has grown Alph. She ascended to ancient Oct 14th.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Alright, here is an update on the Alph dragon.

College is going alright, its getting closer to the end of the year and I'll be heading into grade 11 (sadly), now the question comes "Will Alphie ever be returning back to Istaria?" the answer is "Yes" Alphiner will be returning to Istaria, but I am un-aware when i'll be returning, hopefully sometime in the following years or even sometime quicker. But I am not completely gone, the Alph dragon still lurks about in Istaria. So Keep your spirits up all.
    Rawr!???

*refills Alphiner's urn with klava to sustain her while awhile*
    Still looking forward to your eventual return! Study well!

Thread Information