Thread: Hello , id like to hear your opinions abaut warrior weapons

Default Hello , id like to hear your opinions abaut warrior weapons

Hello my Name is Drodo, Khal is justa tittle for those who dosnt know , anyways i just started the game , and i desided to bcome a warrior , now id like to ask all of you and hear your opinions , i was currently aiming to be 1 hand sword and shield but a friend of mine told me that apparently everything out of the island seems to be Slash resistance so i would like to hear wich weapon is better , i dont mind if its 1 handed or 2 handed also please post the stats you think i should upgrade with the opinion of your weapon thank you ,yours trully ~Drogo

Default Re: Hello , id like to hear your opinions abaut warrior weapons

Different types of weapons/attacks will be effective against different types of creatures. It would help if you mentioned specifically what type of nasties you want to fight, for a recommendation on weapon/attack type.

Default Re: Hello , id like to hear your opinions abaut warrior weapons

As awdz said, all mobs have different resistances, but about 10 lvls of mage will allow you to cast mage damage conversion buffs (flame/ice/energy attack 1) which can help a lot.

Generally, 1 hander plus shield will give more defense, less damage but faster attack speed (delay). 2 handers do more damage but swing slower. However, when usng damage modifying abilities like critical strike will really shine.

Comes down to play style more than anything. 2 hand swords swing faster than mauls, but do less damage, so there is still variations all over the place.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thread Information