Thread: Goodbye...

Default Goodbye...

Hi all... I just canceled my subscriptions to Istaria... I will decide in 2 months if I come back or not... Goodbye...
    Declan is the one,true Fang of Death

Default Re: Goodbye...

Why and when did this come about? You just needed a new disc a day ago.
    Last edited by Velea; December 11th, 2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Language counts, even by implication

You have not really said anything as to why your making such a fast harsh choice might want to back the rage quit train up there and start over from the beginning ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Post Re: Goodbye...

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    You just needed a new disc a day ago.
    Yup, it kinda yanks my chain when you provide players with all sorts of swag and then they disappear with all the goodies locked away in their Inventory/Vault/Backpack... Organised a Boar's Hide Mask for a toon - he played for three days after and then disappeared. That was more than two years ago... *sighs*

Nia : Blight Shard : Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

nia sorry to hear your not playing, i have came to aid you anytime you asked me guess no reason to go to blight anymore, since i went to talk and visit with you but sorry you sound like you made a harsh dicision..i hope you reconsider. i will miss you.

Lillyjo, chaos server

So Sorry Nia i misread the post..i didnt realize it was your reply to a post i thought the first post was yours..i got upset..I am so happy you logged in.. forgive my misunderstanding..you scared me.

Lillyjo

Exclamation Re: Goodbye...

LOL! You scared me, too!

Nia : Blight Shard : Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

Thread Information