Thread: Hail

Default Hail

Hello,

I'm so glad to see this game is still around! A friend of mine received an email not too long ago and surprised me when he said "guess what game is still going? Horizons, but it's under a different name." It's funny as we often talked about the game and how we capitalized on soul fragments back in the day, or how the little things like incentives to travel on roads existed. The whole reason we (my friend and I) stopped playing was for real life reasons, but alas, it's good to be back.

Having said all that, I obviously see that Shadow is gone and am starting brand new on Chaos. With the assistance of Velea, I was able to actually retrieve all of my old chars (awesome seeing them again). All in all I've been totally hooked since I started up again a couple days ago. My old char was a Reaver, and my new one I think I want to go the Battle Mage route. Currently am a level 14 Mage, 10 Scholar. It seems a lot has changed since I last played lol, so without further ado, I am looking for a guild or group of people that wouldn't mind a returning newb. So far everyone I have talked to have been extremely knowledgeable and friendly, though I still am confused as to why I see so many dragons in New Trismus!
    rip

Default Re: Hail

*serves Dracillion some klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Welcome home!

Default Re: Hail

Hello Dracillion, and welcome back on Istaria. Feel free to ask players, here or in game, if you need help.

Thread Information