Thread: And we are back again. ._.

Blog Entries

Default And we are back again. ._.

Hey people,
    So after coming and going, here I come back again!

Though I am going to keep all my old characters this time in the shelf and start out completely fresh. Haven't exactly thought of what I am going to create yet (probably a dragon and maybe a Saris.. or something), but I am indeed coming back and will be hanging around Order as always.

Just kinda wondering if anything RP wise has altered I should be aware of, since it seems like some RP things change every so often. Like chatrooms become a thing over random RP or the swing goes back the other way and so on.

Also gotta think up a backstory. Argh lol.

Default Re: And we are back again. ._.

Backstories can be the fun parts x3 The RP hasn't changed too much from what I understand, though a few of the names are unfamiliar for me (I recently returned as well.) Currently I'm awaiting the moment I can refresh my subscription, as it ran out a few days ahead of schedule, but if you need any help with ideas I would love to be of assistance. It's good to see you back, again.

Dragon questing has been made a little easier than it was in the past, depending on how long you've been gone... so it might be a little more tolerable. If you need help with the crafting part, and my subbie is back up, I'll gladly help you farm since it takes so freaking long.

Vamalchior

Quote Originally Posted by Kryodrache View Post
    If you need help with the crafting part, and my subbie is back up, I'll gladly help you farm since it takes so freaking long.
    Glad to see an older player come back to game. We need more of them.

As far as what I quoted above, hope you do your own leveling and not be tempted into an easy "leveling" method. It will be so much more rewarding to actually do the work yourself.

Blog Entries

I'm kinda an odd-ball and always liked crafting. XD
    I've always used it as away to just chill and relax, since many things in my life are very helter-skelterd. I think the only time long ago in my past that I had assistance with anything was when we were getting me to adult and that is when some people stepped in to aid; then again, that is a pain normally from what I could remember back then and the only part I had to prove was I could run to the locations without the need of assistance (IE - Don't get yourself killed). When I proved that, there we went.

So nah, I wont need helping on the crafting department and really probably the only assistance I'll ever need is maybe when I get myself lost, turned around, and realize something isn't where it once was. XD Advice is always good (along with directions at times lol).

Thanks for the welcome backs.

Thread Information