Thread: Altering Your Statue

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Altering Your Statue

As said in both rites, I believe, your statue of your adult self cannot be altered or else the mind will reject the body and problems will arise. What gets me curious is... what problems?

I'd think that:
    A) The mind would completely rip itself from the body and be stuck as a wandering spirit like Taengee or Hestha.
    B) The mind would get stuck in the body but not mold itself with the body as it should, causing you to become much like the Entombed Will.
    C) The mind would refuse the statue's alterations but accept the rest, so that the dragon is normal but has no alterations.
    D) The mind refuses the alterations completely and tries to revert any alterations, but fails and cripples any part of he body related to the alterations.

What do you think?

Default Re: Altering Your Statue

All sound sad, and creepy O.o but there could be one more possibility. insanity. the mind rejects the body, there for the body becomes like a puppet or zombie like, like Reklar, or the Shadow Dragon.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Oooooh that sounds cool! Kinda of like Seril and Barmos the Empties after the mind lasher is done with them.. nothing but an insane, shriveling, hollow shell.

I'd think that:

B) The mind would get stuck in the body but not mold itself with the body as it should, causing you to become much like the Entombed Will.

http://meowcheese.com/files/lolpics/...take-this-.jpg
    Look at this picture, and imagine instead of a kitty - a foolish hatchie that has been stuck for a large amount of time in it's altered statue it had made for it's rites, and is now wise because of it! You now have a statue that can guide you! (maybe)

*scenario in head*
    It's dangerous to go alone! Take this! *offers people tiny stone hatchies that speak grumpily into your ear at the worst possible moment*

I'd think that
    -The mind rejects the body completely, becoming a spirit, or wouldn't properly join to the body; becoming like a puppet
    -The mind rejects only the alterations, so it would just look like an abomination
    -The mind thinks the body looks swell, so accepts (eue)

Oh! And one other thing! Assuming the phylactery fills the mind/spirit with power to go into the adult body, what were to happen if it was only able to control the power for a small amount of time (as i'd imagien ti would);only enough to quickly fuse into the body? What if it didn't fuse quickly due to alterations or some such? If so, would it be possible
    -The mind would die due to the power consuming it
    -The mind would release the energy into the area around it, and remain as a spirit due to its hatchling and/or adult body being destoryed/not having enough power to return to its hatchling body after
    -The mind would become blighted; therefore becoming a blighted ghost (off the fact that you fill the phylactery with the energy of blighted things)

Thread Information