Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 234

Default Re: Blight Update 234

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I've been hunting the sandstone golems for a while, and they drop at a steady rate, it's just that the pebble golems do not drop the ornaments but they do drop the chunks

Thank you for catching this. There was a difference between the regular and pebble golems.
    I would like to add that the same goes for other golems, the lower level variation will not drop ornaments, just chunks, while the boulder varations drop both.

is this as intented or is it like the sandstone golems?

I believe you are mistaken. I have just checked all the other stone golems, and they have the keyword needed so they will drop ornaments.
    Last edited by Velea; February 7th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marynah View Post
    Well, they looked like houses a day or so ago. <snipped>

Not sure what to tell you on the structures.... maybe clear your world cache folder? And try a full scan? They all look fine to me.
    Clearing the cache did it. Thanks.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Quote Originally Posted by Ryin View Post
    I am unable to find the quests for the metal and the natural (wood) ornaments.
    I have tried with various alts of different ages and levels and still can't find them.
    Are they in the game yet or awaiting another delta?

I assure you they are in. Many players have given me feedback on them, so I'm sure they can be obtained.
    I have been unable to get the wood quest on Grodec also.

If you have other quests active from some of the others in Gnomekindle Town, you won't be offered this quest. Can you please check and be sure you don't have quests from Mayor, Mrs, or Yukon active? There was also a constraint on the quest that said you must be at least lvl 20, but that will be removed with the next update (delta 236)
    Last edited by Velea; February 5th, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

After client 384.71.1 The abonimable show beast quest appeared fixed. But after I killed the beast and returned to yukon the quest did not advance.

Are you sure you had the "Bumble Toe in A Bag" with you in your main inventory? If you did not, the quest can not advance.
    Last edited by Velea; February 5th, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Hermey the misfit Gnome quest refers to Quintin the Elder who now is known as Quintin the Wise. Quintin then says to speak with Ranger_Captain Taurorond or travel to tazoon to speak with Seneschal Allambe. Speaking with Ranger_Captain Taurorond does not advance quest. But teh quest chat log says to speak with Amad Belune in Feladan. So chat directions do not match quest log directions.

Do you have an older version of the quest, perhaps? Quintin does not send you to Seneschal Allambe, but to Amad, who is in the city of Feladan as well.

Amad sends you to Xerintha, who sends you to Dibiano, who sends you back to Hermey. I see no mention of a Ranger Captian at all in the quest, or a Seneschal Allambe.
    Last edited by Velea; February 5th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.

I picked up the "Enchanted Oats" quest, the first step is to speak to one of the merchants at the base of the hill in Gnomekindle Town and ask if they have seen Ignatius. I talked to all the cashiers and Dolly Day, none advanced the quest. I don't see anyone else to ask.

I'll change the quest step so that the quest will progress. No idea why it isn't now, but easily fixed.
    Last edited by Velea; February 6th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

Thread Information