Thread: Blight Delta 235

Default Blight Delta 235

Blight Delta 235 was applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Monday, February 4th and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

• Fixed Quest "Sweet treats for Gnomekindle" and "More Sweet Treats for Gnomekindle" so that the counter step which counts peppermints now is visible and must be completed for the quest to advance. The quests will now only be offered to biped characters, not dragons.
    • Fixed "Gnomekindle Tree Sparklies" so that the ornaments will drop while players on are the quest. Updated a few quest steps to be more clear.
    • The Abominable Snow Beast has been updated now. It is a non-repeatable quest.
    • Players on the Unbreakable Stone Ornaments quest will no longer get stone chunks from T6 golems.
    • Added a small spawn of Deer to the area outside of Gnomekindle Town.
    • Updated the footprint file for the Skating Pond.
    • Attempted again to flatten completely a plot in Himeji.
    • Agh'kuk Chieftain, Agh'kuk Elite Warriors, and Agh'kuk Witch Doctor all now use the proper school.

Default Re: Blight Delta 235

Bought a clause shirt and pants, and the festival boots along with a nice large stocking.
    The stocking equips fine.
    The other three items crash me to desktop every time.
    I hope there is buyer protection on those express checks.

There must be an issue with the latest Blight client. This isn't something to do with the delta, as many of those items are very old items that have been in game for years now, and most are just retextured versions of other existing items. I've reported this to the tech team.
    Last edited by Velea; February 7th, 2013 at 01:36 PM.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Found a problem with quest "Jolly Old Nicholas: Destination Kion". After you give the present to Geleon, he asks you to see Standish in Tazoon for a spare spring. It took me searching the wiki to find the tinker building in Tazoon where Standish once was. Nobody home now, if he is still in game somewhere the quest directions need updating. Quest appears broken.

The quest is currently broken, you are correct. Will get it fixed for the next update.
    Last edited by Velea; February 7th, 2013 at 01:24 PM.

Breaking my own rule for a moment here to note that I made numerous comments on the Blight Delta 234 thread's posts. If you posted on there, please check that thread and if needed respond back to what I'd said on here.

The plan at this point is to take one more delta to Blight sometime tomorrow to fix the remaining outstanding problems that have been reported, but then everything will be packaged for a live update for next Tuesday.

Very little thingie, not sure if it comes from the Blight client (probably) or not: when teleporting with a disk, the message "You paid a teleport fee of XXX copper" comes with one empty leading space before "You". Thus the text in the log is shifted by one position.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Gnomekindle clothes on a sslik are much like the emperors's new clothes. (see screenshot). If I equip the Clause shirt without the pants that will display. Neither the helper shirt or pants will display, the boots work fine.

Almost forgot, the quest Jolly old Nicholas: Destination Kion doesn't delete the springs when you go back to Kion to deliver them and it is repeatable unlike the others in the set.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dracaena; February 15th, 2013 at 09:46 AM.

Please try clearing your cache folders.

They both worked in testing internally.

I cleared cache last night (deleting file manually in computor) before I posted the last screenshot. I went back today, cleared cache, ran around doing Jolly old Nicholas: Destination Kion again to see if the porting might get things to load correctly. Switched from windowed to full screen to see if that made any difference. All I found out was the boots are glitchy with the green (helper) outfit, and I now have a stack of 30 springs in my inventory and Mayor Clause offers me Destination Kion yet again (completed quest a total of 3 times now).

Oh and as you can see not all the gnomekindle folks load either, that includes about half the cashiers. That has been the same for me since I started working on the Gnomekindle quests. I haven't logged into live since it was updated to see how things look over there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information