Thread: Warrior Stats?

Default Warrior Stats?

Hello all,

So I hit lvl 20 just recently. I don't know much about warrior stats. From my earlier experience with other mmorps I decided to invest in Dexterity, Health, One Hand Crush and Strength. I use a shield and a one hand crush weapon. I know I should invest in Shield later on. Are these right stat choices for now? What should their base level be when I hit end game? Can you help me?

Thank you.

Default Re: Warrior Stats?

From my limited understanding on biped classes ( I Play dragon only ) Warrior gets 10 points au (armor use) each level along with the standard training points . Since your still new to the game Please allow me to ex-plane on one of Istarias greatest features in combat.

Training points or Tp are used to augment your avatar in certain stats , skills and defenses so far you got that down. However You can always shuffle tps around, this is a system called Buy back points . Lets say for right now your lv 20 and your going up agents spiders for example out in Chiconis your going to need a LOT of dex to combat there natural evasion status . you can take your points out of shield and shove them in to dex the points will regenerate i beleave in a week .

Its puzzling to me how ever it seems that you also got Cleric up to give your self throws buffs are you wanting to go paladin or Knight of creation ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Oh yeah, I know about buy back option for training points. Altough I didn't know when will they regenerate. =) Thanks for explaining.

I am willing to create a warrior/cleric later on. I can play one hour or two hours tops everday cuz I do not have too much time in my hands. That's why my cleric level is still low comparing to my warrior level. Maybe in time I can level them together and fast. I do not know much about prestige classes or whatever they are called in the game. Maybe after I read about them I can decide. But for now I am willing to make a warrior/cleric character.

Paliden would be your best bet they use one handed slash throw take clrc to 20
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

That distribution of points looks fine for now. Warrior gets enough Shield use per level that you shouldn't need any TP's in shield.

If your fights typically go well, you might consider moving points from health to 1hc, high weapon skill adds damage and accuracy both. strength adds to damage, dex adds to accuracy and evasion at 1/3 the rate of a tp in the weapon skill or in evasion. Dexterity also raises the minimum damage you can do (i.e. the weapon hits have a random range of say 20 to 40 damage per hit. having higher dex might reconfigure the range to 23 to 40).

You can always move the points later, so don't worry too much about where they are, just be sure you spend them each level.

Thank you both for your advices. They are really helpful.

Thread Information