Thread: Hello! Returning player looking for re-acclimation..

Default Hello! Returning player looking for re-acclimation..

Hey. I have come back to Istaria after many years. I think I left shortly after the Satyrs were freed, as I have one.

In short, I have an 80 Reaver, multiclassed in various levels of Healer, Cleric, Warrior, Spiritist, and a dash of Mage and Druid. On the Order Server.

A 31 Shaman, who was more crafty orientated.

A level 20 hatchling.

I've spent some time getting comfortable in New Trismus with a new character, just to remember how things work.

Now my question truly is, where is everything at? I should try to narrow that question. What areas correspond to the appropriate level ranges. Like New Trismus to 10, then on to Kion... But then I have no idea, especially when I think of doing more with the mulitclassing on my Reaver, as a 42 Healer, I wouldn't know where to seek out appropriate foes. Or the 25 in Cleric.

I have the basics and the memories, just now need some pointing in directions that are appropriate.

Thanks from an excited returning adventurer!

Default Re: Hello! Returning player looking for re-acclimation..

Each tier is 20 levels:
    Tier I after New Trismus kind of starts at Kion and gets harder toward Sslanis.
    Tier II is on the Dalimond-Chiconis peninsula; definitely cross the bridge from Lesser Aradoth, talk to the folks in Sable Shore and get the quests from them to start the tier II exploration. Also find Abandoned Island.
    Tier III is roughly Mahagra, New Rachival, and Tazoon (including the desert), plus all of Trandalar in the icy north.
    Tier IV is Dralk (including Western Deadlands), Feladan and Kirasanct areas, plus Balit's Island.
    Tier V is Aughundell and old Rachival across to Delgarath and Harro, plus the islands of Fire and Ice and the satyr islands.
    Tier VI is Delgarath and Harro environs and everything east - the Eastern Deadlands - plus Dralnok's Doom (start asking questions in Aughundell when you hit level 100 in something to find Doom).

I'm probably missing something there but at least that's something to start with.

That is exactly what I needed, just where I should be at what level. The rest will be the joy of rediscovery.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Morvran View Post
    Hey. I have come back to Istaria after many years. I think I left shortly after the Satyrs were freed, as I have one.

In short, I have an 80 Reaver, multiclassed in various levels of Healer, Cleric, Warrior, Spiritist, and a dash of Mage and Druid. On the Order Server.

A 31 Shaman, who was more crafty orientated.

A level 20 hatchling.

I've spent some time getting comfortable in New Trismus with a new character, just to remember how things work.

Now my question truly is, where is everything at? I should try to narrow that question. What areas correspond to the appropriate level ranges. Like New Trismus to 10, then on to Kion... But then I have no idea, especially when I think of doing more with the mulitclassing on my Reaver, as a 42 Healer, I wouldn't know where to seek out appropriate foes. Or the 25 in Cleric.

I have the basics and the memories, just now need some pointing in directions that are appropriate.

Thanks from an excited returning adventurer!
    I'm a returning player too, but i can't seem to find my characters. Are all our old characters gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Defilade View Post
    I'm a returning player too, but i can't seem to find my characters. Are all our old characters gone?
    Most likely no - submit a ticket at https://support.istaria.com/ to retrive your old characters

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    Most likely no - submit a ticket at https://support.istaria.com/ to retrive your old characters
    Thanks, I'll try that route. I'd hate to lose all the progress i made on those characters. Our guild leader was a slave driver, all we did was craft, craft, and craft. It would be so nice to play the game again at a relaxed pace, and have some fun.

Thread Information