Thread: Hello AGAIN! (again)

Default Hello AGAIN! (again)

This is my second time returning to Istaria, actually. I played (will play) mainly a level 70...ish adult dragon named Evester, aka the Cookie Dragon, or the Camo Dragon, because of ugly brown-on-green happenings. He also stuttered a lot.

I'm not sure if the people who knew me still play on Order, but if not...well, I'm looking forward to making new friends (soon as I get the client downloaded all over again). If they are, then that is also swell. Either way, I'm returning to Istaria in the hopes there's a place in the community for me. If I remember correctly, one of the things I loved most about this MMORPG was the community.

(Not looking forward to what happened to my lair, which I'd spent 80 hours or so building already...)

Anyway. I'm coming back, I'm hoping for some chances to RP (if it still exists!), chill with the Orderlings and probably select a new lair. Maybe even get to ancienthood one day. Oh, and to help out bipeds and hatchlings and the like. And share Evester-cookies.

Default Re: Hello AGAIN! (again)

*serves Evester an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-) i look forward to trading cookies! *passes over a gingerbread gnome*

Thread Information