Thread: Sadly Never Coming Back .... :(

Unhappy Sadly Never Coming Back .... :(

If anyone takes time to read this which no one will . Im just saying im leaving for good prblabky unless a miracle happend. I havnt games since like late 2011 since then Ive had hopes of coming back because since gaming was such a big part of my life and that Id never be able to leave it, well things happen becuas ei moved and in October of 2011 my computer died and my internet was taken away. A few months later I moved and my computer my precious baby was moved into the dark basement. I had always thaught id come back despite my loss of my computer a d my memberhsips all expired that maybe id come back and dig up my old netbook but I never have time and itd be slow and all that foohey all for what? Im almost 100% sure none of my old friends are online anymore or ever go on. I can sadly say im done for good. I hate saying that because it really does hurt me to gameing was my life over a year or two ago but ive changed so much and so has my life. Im in a better situation now and even if I did come back I have no tie, to spend 10 hours a day playing. Sports homework I guess I could say an actual life. I get really sad writing this because of all the good memories and times and friends and good relationships with friends and people on this game and many others that I can no longer play. This is simple to say goodbye which i truly hate saying. I also want to say thank you becuase without all the help and support from my friends and this wonderful game itself I wouldnt have made it through the hard times. Thank you all so much and I hope this game stays alive long enough that maybe one day I can return not just here but to all my other games too. If anyone took thwir time to read this please tell all of my old friends I wont be coming back and as a player have died. (lmao) Thank you all and I hope one day to return. A sad and terrible goodbye - Keltra NightFlaw (RestaWulf)

Default Re: Sadly Never Coming Back .... :(

*serves Keltra a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Wowsers, don't say "never" - there is always hope for the future! And when you do drop in, there is always the opportunity to make new friends. You do not have to spend 10 hours a day playing; that is extreme. A few hours a week works for many.

Anyway, best wishes for whatever life has in store for you!

Thread Information