Thread: Primal Alacrity Formula?

Default Primal Alacrity Formula?

Does anyone know specifically what monster drops the Primal Alacrity formula? Please? I'm desperate! D:
    ~ Nesia - Dragoness of Order ~

Default Re: Primal Alacrity Formula?

That one can be bought off a dragon craft trainer

I farmed pygmies for weeks to get the expert version... Or at least I thought so. But in general, any mob that drops forms, can drop any that are loot-only. If you're on chaos I'd be happy to put a few copies of the spell on a Connie if that would help?
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    That one can be bought off a dragon craft trainer
    I've tried looking at the craft trainers and can't find it anywhere?

Arrow Re: Primal Alacrity Formula?

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I farmed pygmies for weeks to get the expert version... Or at least I thought so. But in general, any mob that drops forms, can drop any that are loot-only. If you're on chaos I'd be happy to put a few copies of the spell on a Connie if that would help?
    Oh I see. No, I'm on order, but that would be so helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesia View Post
    I've tried looking at the craft trainers and can't find it anywhere?
    Xarinnis in/near Kion should have it, if not then Resetia and Quertia should have them (can't quite remember their names - but those two are the chiconis and dralk craft trainers.)

Pretty sure that formula is drop only. I know I have gotten it recently.

Yup, just checked all three, and none have the formula or spell...Istaria Reference site, in the Formula Tracker, shows it as 'not sold,' which I assume means drop-only....perhaps some sweet, loveable, kind-hearted elder would consider putting either the formula or spell on the NT or Bristugo consigner?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Pretty sure that formula is drop only. I know I have gotten it recently.
    Huh...could've sworn i got my primal alacrity formula of off craft trainers O.o
    and looking now at the dralk one that seems to be true~

Ahem~ Lots of things drop forumlae - the most common things hunted being pygmies and ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    Yup, just checked all three, and none have the formula or spell...Istaria Reference site, in the Formula Tracker, shows it as 'not sold,' which I assume means drop-only....perhaps some sweet, loveable, kind-hearted elder would consider putting either the formula or spell on the NT or Bristugo consigner?
    *chuckles* Welcome to the club. This "elder" on Order is still looking for that form too. Best I could do is give you some names of crafters who have the formula scribed.

Red face Re: Primal Alacrity Formula?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    *chuckles* Welcome to the club. This "elder" on Order is still looking for that form too. Best I could do is give you some names of crafters who have the formula scribed.
    Oh if you could do that it would be fantastic, thank you ^^

To clarify, Expert Primal Alacrity formula is not purchased from a vendor at this time. It may have been at some point, but currently it is looted or acquired through the Formulatron. Mobs that drop formulas are Semi-intelligents, Chests and Undead.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you, Dracaena....I'll look for you in-game, then For now, just need the beginner version and will happily provide shards and anything else needed (that this lowly hatchie can get!).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post

"Semi-intelligents?" Do I have to ask 'em questions before I kills 'em? (hatchie giggles and hides behind a small bush)

Thank you, AmonGwareth...I'll find some undead of my level to play with!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    To clarify, Expert Primal Alacrity formula is not purchased from a vendor at this time. It may have been at some point, but currently it is looted or acquired through the Formulatron. Mobs that drop formulas are Semi-intelligents, Chests and Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    "Semi-intelligents?" Do I have to ask 'em questions before I kills 'em? (hatchie giggles and hides behind a small bush)
    *giggles too* I think semi-intelligent refers to the thick-headed ogres and pygmies. They recognize "looks different = intruder, SMASH!" and can cast some rudimentary spells, but that's about it. They never try bartering with me even if I hold up shinies to entice them - they just come at me with weapons swinging all the faster. They hate it when shinies meet up with their family jewels in my defense, but since I generally wind up killing them, the population as a whole never learns.

An FYI for Order shard, there are now primal alacrity spells on New Tris and Aughundell connies.

Could somebody be so kind as to put some of these up on the Chaos server connie, please? Or I would gladly purchase the form! I need a IV, a III, and a few I's for my group of hatchlings.

It would be so much apprciated by all of us.

Thanks!

Thread Information