Thread: Blight Update 240

Default Blight Update 240

Blight Delta 240 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Thursday, May 9th, and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

• Quest "Delgarath Militia: Scout the Surrounding Area" now contains some additional reminders about Carmichael's map as well as some grammar fixes.
    • Quest "Primal Instant Heal I: The Power of Healing" now properly references Loricatus Beetles instead of Sand Beetles.
    • Quest "Tooth and Claw I: Sharpen your Claws and Teeth" now properly references Loricatus Beetles instead of Sand Beetles.
    • Extra chat links in "Forest of Troubles" and "Thurid's Wraith Cores" quests have been removed.
    • "Forest of Troubles" quests now award proper coin and experience as well as the proper Tech Kit upon completion rather than double rewards.
    • Improved directions in the quest "The Final Frontier (Part 3) and moved Wounded Scout to make it easier to find.
    • Fixed numerous gender issues, grammar problems and spelling errors in the various Eastern Outpost quests.
    • "Thurid: Wraith Core" quests now use the proper keyword so that the extraloot event on the quests will work as intended. Directions have been updated for players to be able to find the Disgraced Magus a bit easier.
    • Undead Slayer and Ironwood technique kits can now be properly applied to swords and daggers. Further, they must be applied to T5 or higher weapons.
    • Wraith Cores are now stackable. Purified Wraith Cores are also stackable, but can not be traded as they are a quest-only item. Undead Cores are also now stackable.
    • Thurid's Stone of Wrath now has an effect against undead associated with it.
    • Thurid's Wraith Core: Part 3 now properly gives the formula Expert Tech Kit: Undead Slayer as part of the reward.
    • Final Frontier Part 2 quest has been set up to provide a random reward now.
    • Cluster of Ferns model displays properly now.
    • Orientation of Oven & Cooking table in Festival Tent.
    • Purple, Blue or Red Festival Tents now available. They require the purchasing of a Tavernkeeper Hiring Permit from Ssaulios during the Spring Festival, as well as other tier 2 resources to build.

Default Re: Blight Update 240

There's a few issues with this delta still that remain that I'm finding as I'm testing. Please feel free to report anything you find, as I'm sure one person can't catch everything.... but a few issues I've discovered already are:

* Ssaulios doesn't yet sell the permit for adding a Tavernkeeper to the new Festival Tents.
    * The Riddle Solver augmentation is bugged to use the wrong slot and displays a "no asset" over the character's face.
    * The Large Pot files are still missing.
    * The two new festival tents don't have their NPC and Cooking Oven associated with them (so you should probably avoid building them for now.)

Thread Information