Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello!

How do I start this? Well, sometime ago, I tried to play Istaria, and I didn't had the best impression of the game. I came online and I found no one. There were some dragons on a village not to far from where you spawn but they didn't really did anything nor answered me. I felt a little discouraged because the game seemed quite confusing and no one was really talking to me. Resulted in me on leaving.

However, I cannot find an interesting mmo out there. Nowadays it's just about pvp, pvp and more pvp and then mindless grind. I have no interest in PvP nor grinding. I like MMos with allot of crafting abilities and role playing friendly environments. And I remembered Istaria and decided to give this game another go. I don't think I was fair enough with this game and it's community.

But I was wondering if anyone might help me get on my feet in this game. I would greatly appreciate!

And forgive me if my English is not the best. :\

Default Re: Hello!

I'm in game most of the time and my guildies are always online and willing to help others. Message anyone in Regicide, including myself and we will provide help or answers. We just won't do ALL the work for you. See you in game!

*serves Pherion a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Welcome home! :-)

What shard do you play on?

Thanks for the help Angel. I'll be sure to contact you guys then.

*Greatly accepts the gifts from awdz*

I honestly don't know on what shard to go on. What's the best or what's the most populated one?

You may find that Chaos is the most populated. Order is less so, but better if you want to focus on roleplay above all.
    Should you join Chaos, I'll be happy to help out if you need it.
    Welcome to Istaria!
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

Blog Entries

yes chaos is my favorite shard and *my dragons home* but i have a lot of friends on chaos kyala knows me personally cause i spent a few hours give or take with her and many others and you might see some dragons talking about sparkcal ruby or not but if you do that would be me

-sparkcal ruby

Thread Information