Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loyalty tokens

Default Re: Loyalty tokens

Haha, don't worry Brus. They'll still be there and from what I can tell, you'll keep earning them
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Still confused (which, for me, isn't unusual... ) Do these things exist on Order? If so, how do you know if you have them? And, if not, is there any idea as to when they will, if at all?
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

In a ticket I was pointed towards something I dunno if it ever was officially announced to be there.

Game Policies have a link to the Locality-tokens-Information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    Still confused (which, for me, isn't unusual... ) Do these things exist on Order? If so, how do you know if you have them? And, if not, is there any idea as to when they will, if at all?
    Is the loyalty tokaen system /still/ half broken?
    The tokens appear on the er, well, tokens section of the launcher.

no probs with tokens here- haven`t heard complaints either
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Well, I've been a subscriber for 3 months, paying for a monthly subscription, which, if I'm reading that link correctly, should have given me 3 tokens....although it says "pre-paid 1 month..." and I'm not sure how you "pre-pay" for a month....I see nothing on my launcher saying I have any tokens...if I'm supposed to have them....
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

So, someone said yesterday (in-game) that they thought you needed to have a plot-holder subscription before you get the tokens; is this the case? Not trying to be a pain, but, there still hasn't been a clear answer. I'm paying by the month, but, am NOT a plot-holder (yet); should I be getting these tokens or not, please?

from the game policies:

How to Earn Loyalty Tokens

The Loyalty Rewards Vendor (Anarie) in Bristugo only accepts special Loyalty Reward Tokens as a form of currency.

Tokens can only be used to purchase special items that are part of the Loyalty program.
    Tokens are given out by the following criteria:

For every pre-paid 1 month subscription/access an account has, one character, selected by you, will receive 1 Loyalty Reward Token.
    For every pre-paid 6 month subscription/access an account has, one character, selected by you, will receive 8 Loyalty Reward Token.
    For every pre-paid 12 month subscription/access an account has, one character, selected by you, will receive 20 Loyalty Reward Token.

Each pre-paid subscription/access provides rewards. If you have two subscriptions/access on your account, then you will get twice as many tokens, etc.
    Tokens are being given retroactive for subscriptions dating back to 2007.09.13

So yes, you should have tokens.
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

That was my reading of that policy, as well, Phar, thanks...only thing that confused me was the term "pre-paid 1 month subscription," since it's actually *not* pre-paid, but, paid when they send the bill to my bank...lol...okay, since I'm not seeing any tokens, guess I'll put in a ticket and ask :-D

Your subscription is pre-paid in so far that you pay at the start of the month not at the end.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

'kay, thanks...I've put a ticket in to ask...

Whatever the Live Patch last night was, it gave me my tokens (and, already spent 2 of 'em...lol....) Love my new Champion head scale tech

hum... to which scale does one better apply those techs? I mean it uses 0 tech slots. But you only can apply one to it. Or does one overwrite the other when applied?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

The Champion and Phoenix Techs only go on head scales...as you noted, they take 0 space, which is nice since my head scale was fully teched already. Love the way the Champion tech looks...a mask that doesn't eliminate one scale....sweeeet! The tech says that the process is not reversable, but, have no idea if you could put Champion on, for example, and then put Phoenix and *see* Phoenix...

Thread Information