Thread: Cargo Disk Bulk

Default Cargo Disk Bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Blight Delta 239

Tradeskill

• Changed Cargo Disks so that the max bulk for any disk is 180.
    I just noticed this. This states that the Max Bulk for any disk is going to be 180. I really hope this is a typo.

Default Re: Cargo Disk Bulk

No, that is not a typo. In looking at it, there didn't seem to be much reason to have different disks have different bulk, so they were standardized. The bulk on some were reduced, others remain the same. I don't believe any were increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    No, that is not a typo. In looking at it, there didn't seem to be much reason to have different disks have different bulk, so they were standardized. The bulk on some were reduced, others remain the same. I don't believe any were increased.
    I could understand if it was 18000...
    but 180? That's 18 slabs work of bulk.
    Which is i think what Hob meant when he, and I too, hope it's a typo.
    Though also, the lowest bulk tarbashes (i say tarbashes since dragon disks are based off tarbashes, and not the others) Is 5000 and 3 item stack - that's 500 slabs (and it's one stack counterpart 6000 bulk). The highest bulk t6 tarbashes holds 13000 bulk - 1300 slabs ( it's counterpart holding 9000 or 10000 - can't remember). (also - using slabs since amongst other things with the same bulk, it's what we bring out disks for primarily. apart from cooks perhaps. but you get the idea :P). So if this will go through, atleats bring the bulk in between 10000-13000.
    And also, i do have a nag about it. Where's out motive for new disks? I mean, i update my disk when i have the requirements, but if they all hold the same, where's the point? Did i waste my dragon's money buying master dragon disk forms?
    Last edited by Azath; May 24th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

I believe the weight of the disk, not it's carrying capacity is what is changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    I believe the weight of the disk, not it's carrying capacity is what is changing.
    Oooooh! I would hope so...
    Though the word 'max' could still be considered a typo, as 'max bulk' implies the bulk it can carry.

It's "max" as in, the highest bulk any cargo disk has, folks. As in, we didn't change any disk that may have less bulk than that, but we did change any that had a higher bulk. Yeesh.. sorry, I didn't even think that Hoberton had confused "carrying capacity" with "bulk".

No, carrying capacity did not change.

Sorry, folks. I confused the max bulk with carrying capacity *hides from post*

In the future, Hoberton, perhaps you could log in to Blight and test for yourself to save yourself the confusion. Every account with an active subscription on it gets one Blight character per subscription, so it is easy to do.

Closing this thread, now, though, so that others don't see it and panic as well.

Thread Information