Thread: Loyalty tokens?

Default Loyalty tokens?

I'm assuming that now anarie is back in bristugo, we're finally being give loyalty tokens...?
    I noticed i had 10 on the launcher earlier, and now i want a nice banner...but apparenlty i haven't been given any afterall!
    Now i'm asuming the 10 i saw was a bug, but i should have atleast one of them acording to a friend "I've been for about 10 years and i've gotten about 10 of them." In that sense, i should have one, then another thread says they're given for months of paid subs - then i would have 13. But i've looked in my vault and inv, and zilch!
    Anyone able to shed some light on this?
    Also, i know a few others have told me they've got the same problem.

I'm assuming the loyalty token system is -still- bugged.

Default Re: Loyalty tokens?

you have to click the icon on the launcher, than it will ask which character to assign it, after assigning it to a char (ONE at a time, it won't do multiple for some reason), they should be in your vault.

note: this is from blight experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    you have to click the icon on the launcher, than it will ask which character to assign it, after assigning it to a char (ONE at a time, it won't do multiple for some reason), they should be in your vault.

note: this is from blight experiences.
    I tried...but they all vanished after i patched.

*bump*

Can we get a dev response please on whether the Loyalty Tokens are LIVE?
    How you have determined how many we each get?
    PLEASE

Some people on Chaos are telling me they have a few, but only a handful and I don't have anything showing up in the launcher regarding them.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Some people I know have gotten some but I still have none. I have been here longer than some of them so I don't see why I don't have any.

I was told one must first log into blight, patch, then log out and when you open your patcher again to log back into chaos or order there are loyalty tokens available under where your characters are listed on the left. You select what character receives them and how many they get the log in and wa-la. Loyalty tokens should be in your inventory, I have not tested this yet.

I just tested it. I still see no loyalty tokens.

inventory is a mistake, they -should- be in your vault.

I checked my inv and my vault. There are none there either. I never even saw any on the launcher.

They show in the launcher, under the list of characters. Select the character you want to assign some too, then click the little round orange tokens in the window just below the window with the list of characters. Then they can be assigned to the toon, and will be in the vault.

After patching to blight, they now indeed show up in the launcher. Thanks for the help!

I think they way the tokens have been allocated maybe lopsided to those of us with monthly subs. According to my sub history as shown in the accounts management page, I have 140+ monthly payments since the end of '07 plus 1 grandfather sub. Because I have so many monthly subs, I'm getting one token for each, so I have almost 150 tokens to spend. Anyone who's only had yearly subs would only get one per sub... might be why some of you only have a handful

I just did a check after noticing I didn't have any loyalty tokens showing on launcher with live shard although I had seen them when I was playing on Blight

After playing last night on Order I saw no loyalty tokens in the window on the launcher so I logged in one of my Blight char. Logged the Blight char out and logged in with an Order char, I did see loyalty tokens. I go to dual log in another Order char (I have more than one sub) and nada for loyalty tokens showing. It appears you only have the loyalty tokens showing in the launcher window if the last previous login was to Blight. That doesn't quite seem the way it should work to me.

I'm guessing blight has a different client version than live servers. I'm guessing, but if you log into blight, log out, then turn patching off, you may keep the visual of the tokens in the launcher? Can't confirm cause I'm on my lunch break at work, but I rekon it's just that blight and chaos/order have different client versions.

Still would love some actual dev feedback on this (and my support ticket on the same topic, hint hint). Be great to know how the number of tokens are awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I'm guessing blight has a different client version than live servers. I'm guessing, but if you log into blight, log out, then turn patching off, you may keep the visual of the tokens in the launcher? Can't confirm cause I'm on my lunch break at work, but I rekon it's just that blight and chaos/order have different client versions.

<snip>
    Yes, this is correct. Live shard clients are version 2.9.4 as of this writing, whereas the blight client is version 2.9.8

I pay a sub once a month and I have been here a little over a year now. I tried everything in this thread and I'm still not seeing any tokens.

As long as you have the blight client, V2.9.8 (which shows up in the top right hand corner of the launcher), then under the Deliverables/Tokens you should see a number there. You then have to redeem them which places them into that character's vault. Untill the blight client goes live, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Otherwise you can try submit a support ticket, but I suspect until such time as the blight client does goes live, you may not get a response. Then again, maybe a year isn't long enough, who knows. Good luck!

Well a friend of mine who has not even been here an entire year yet already has 2 tokens. I guess I will just wait for the blight client to go live and then see what happens.

Thread Information