Thread: Lair permissions

Default Lair permissions

Hoping you all can help me out with setting my lair permissions.

What I want to do is set it so that my alts can access my silos/hall but no one else can. From what I can see this would mean leaving the individual structures to "Open" and the whole lair set to "Friends only" with my characters in the friends list (guild is not an option as I'm in a guild but don't want everyone to have access/don't have my alts in the same guild yet).

However when doing this my hatchie Shadria gets the "You do not have permission to browse structures on this lot" message. I've tried resetting the friends list as well and noticed that all 4 of my alts names had disappeared from it. Any clues? Am I setting something wrong here?

If it comes to it I'll just leave it as Open - had done this for my silo but now I have a hall with a ton of junk in it I'd rather not do that if possible.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Default Re: Lair permissions

starting with basics here - are you remembering to click the 'save changes' button after closing the friends list window, and waiting the 30 seconds before closing the main window?

Another thing, are you at the physical lair/plot when you are setting the permissions/friends list? That can trip you up too, it never seems to work right if you are not at the property.

You are going about it correctly as far as having the main permission set to friends list and then the individual rooms set to open.

Unfortunately yes to both the above, I'm standing directly in the entrance and definitely waited out the 30 seconds after saving. I'm going to go check again later today, see if I can get in there with my hatchie or if the friends list has cleared itself again. If that doesn't work it looks like it might be a ticket raised then. Thanks guys
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Seems to be working now, how odd! Thanks again

Thread Information