Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blight 384.109

Default Re: Blight 384.109

How soon until this fix is on blight?

Not sure. Hopefully today. I can put my local build up for testing later this evening if the Blight update doesn't happen.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

So, out of curiosity, would it be possible to put in a checkbox in the options to turn off the new "Select on Right-Click" "feature""? It's rather annoying when wanting to take screenshots. I'm not sure why it was changed in the first place.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    So, out of curiosity, would it be possible to put in a checkbox in the options to turn off the new "Select on Right-Click" "feature""? It's rather annoying when wanting to take screenshots. I'm not sure why it was changed in the first place.
    This sounds like you are talking about the highlight type when selecting something. You can disable that in options pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Replicating the bug is easier than above. Just right click anywhere on the hotkey bar that isn't a hotkey button, then modify/add/delete/whatever a hotkey. As soon as the modification is committed, your UIHotkeys.def file will be corrupted.

To be fair, the activation path for this bug is pretty obscure (how often do you bring up a popup on a hotkey window by not right-clicking on a hotkey button, the modify hotkeys afterwards?), and the code path that causes the corruption is pretty convoluted...
    Yeah thinking about it, the new hotkey bars are horizontal by default, and I use mine all vertical. So I would add a new bar, right click it, set it vertical as well as adjust the transparency, then edit a hotkey with text commands. Then my file would be zapped. This must also be why once the bars are in place and positioned, the bug doesn't happen anymore. I just had to copy in the backup file.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    This sounds like you are talking about the highlight type when selecting something. You can disable that in options pretty sure.
    This is actually started in the Live Client 384.108 :
    Features:

• Mouse Over Descriptions on hot keys
    • Right click on entity selects entity

I would like a checkbox to NOT have it Right click on entity select the entity.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information