I tried hunting Blight Crabs today. A nice challenge! From my brief foray, I think they are underrated at 118/119 compared with other things I have fought. Others in my guild spent the day hunting them and found them quite tough, too. I don't suppose increasing their nominal challenge rating so that we get better xp from them is possible?

I'm not sure what they are susceptible to yet. My envenomed arrows worked well, though I was kind of surprised to see strong poison go off instead of deadly poison. I was happy for the extra damage at the time, though.

So far my best strategy is kiting such that the crabs hit themselves with their blight attack and not me. Or maybe I just got lucky that the second crab missed me when I started hopping about with it. I did not have any blight protection and do not have over 2500 hp, so I got one-shotted by them. The second crab died with me, at least :-) I got xp from it.

Ah well, hopefully I'll catch up with my guildmates soon for a proper group hunt and see what we can learn about them. >:-)