Thread: Where is Everybody?

Default Where is Everybody?

I was really looking forward to returning to the game, but I went to Bristugo and it was like a ghost town there… not a single person in site! Bristugo used to be the hub of all activity. *sigh*

So I figured I would do a little shopping while I was there, but the Bristugo Consigner is completely empty?? Is the in-game economy this bad or have activities just relocated to a different place?

Where does one shop and find groups now??

Kritterly

Default Re: Where is Everybody?

NT is one of the more popular areas. Yes Bristugo is a ghost town, in fact most of the old popular hubs are. You can also find people in MarketPlace and Dragon channel.

Wouldn't hold your breath on an influx of players til DCRS hits the shelves.
    rip

This is sad... very very sad.

Ok, I did a google search on DCRS, but I don't think your talking about "Danish Center for Remote Sensing", lol. What is DCRS??

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Dragon crystalshaping, I believe!

And welcome back, too. ^-^

Ohhh... thanks Ceyra! Maybe he meant DRCS then... that would be more like Dragon crystalshaping. I have never been very good at Acronyms, lol.

So the only active consigner is New Trismus now?

Active Imperial Consigners are NT Bristugo and Aughendell.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Kritterly View Post
    This is sad... very very sad.

Ok, I did a google search on DCRS, but I don't think your talking about "Danish Center for Remote Sensing", lol. What is DCRS??
    Dragon Crystalshaping. You can get a list of abbreviations from the /who search window.
    rip

Last I wandered around on Chaos the player connies at Bristugo were in use and the t6 connie at Guild: Clearport.

People are usually out and about doing stuff, not as much just sitting around. Chat is predominately in channels, and I find it relatively easy to group up with anyone doing a similar task e.g. If I were out hunting I'd see if anyone was in the same area and ask if they wanta group up. That depends on the purpose though, as I don't group to level adventure as no one gets any experience then, but for comp or trophy hunting it's great.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I checked the Bristugo connie and it had a whole 30 items on it total... yeah, I checked my filter several times to make sure that was ALL the items. I will check Guild:Clearport tonight.

When you say "Bristugo Connie", what exactly are you referring to? Last I was there, there's at least 2 public connies right near the pads/portals. There's also a consigner which is used for selling tech comps in the building with the junk loot vendor, but I don't think many even know about it, let alone use it.

The Brist connies, I find, are usually stocked with forms and techs, potions, crystals, sometimes broken weapon pieces or even completed weapons. Clearport is usually stocked with potions too, as well as dye kits, crystals and even raw resources.

Mid-week it is usually light on, but on weekends it can pick up. As the silly season approaches and people have more free time, you should start seeing an increase in population. I have a few guildies who play only during their holidays, but it's always fantastic having them around, and they'll never get burn-out like I do

I'd guess part of the problem is, there is only a slow economy in general, although consumables like potions, food and even dye kits might be in short supply sometimes, it's rare you'd find armor sets or teched weapons. You might find low level tools, or even cargo suits or disks, but again, not much beyond t2/3 as usually people join guilds or make relationships with crafters they see often to help fill the void. In the last almost 10 years, the only things I make for myself are spells. While I can make armors and weapons, I'm just not very proficient so I've always sought help there. I have a friends list called Crafters just for this purpose.

Happy huntings, see yas in Istaria
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    When you say "Bristugo Connie", what exactly are you referring to? Last I was there, there's at least 2 public connies right near the pads/portals. There's also a consigner which is used for selling tech comps in the building with the junk loot vendor, but I don't think many even know about it, let alone use it.
    Oh sorry, I meant the 2 public connies in Bist. I have gone back every day this week to check for forms, some armor for my Healer, and a nice socketed weapon. One has 40 items and the other one is completely empty.

Thread Information