Thread: Lair in New Trismus

Default Lair in New Trismus

Hello everyone. I've found lair in the mountain to south-west from New Trismus village. Does anyone know why it is there? It looks like noone lives there. No mobs, no treasure. Thank you.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Lair in New Trismus

It's always been there for as long as I knew it, but I don't think it's there for any reason beyond decoration. It's not owned by anyone and is just an entity out there, like the Dralk Community Lair. There's another community lair in Parsinia, but it's broken.

Default Re: Lair in New Trismus

That lair dates back to the beginning of the Lairshaping school. It was a community project lair to build so starting shapers had something to build. It used to have T1 crystal in the bottom, but it was deemed game breaking for dragons to be able to gather crystals on Tris, so they were removed. So now it's just an empty hole in the ground. Decent hiding spot if you need one for some reason.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information