Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Pack 3.7

Default Re: Map Pack 3.7

Has anyone had trouble with the map pack disappearing during game play? It is installed and working fine and I open the map and use it to find a resource then close the map and craft a bit then open the map again and map pack is no longer there, even after a relog. It has to be reinstalled to show up again.
    Entropy isn't what it used to be...

When you say map pack disappears, does the entire map disappear or just map pack, with the extra buttons and markers?

There is one sure fire way to break map pack and thats by checking the box in Launcher -- Reset Global Prefs. It might be the other one -- Reset Characters Prefs, but pretty sure it's the Global Prefs.

See if you have that box checked. However, they should only affect it between logins. It sounds like you're saying it breaks while the game is running. That is puzzling if true.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Just the map pack - extra buttons and markers - the regular map is still there. Yes it did break during game play. It was there when she opened her map then wasn't there the next time she opened it. This was on my wife's computer and she was adjusting settings at the time so that may have been what broke it. I will let you know more when we have a chance to test it further.
    Entropy isn't what it used to be...

On the Doom map, I can't find any mention of "Carrion Crawlers". They are in two locations in Doom. Mostly in hallways one is where the Colossal Scorpions are and the other is just south of defunct portal in Doom. They run around levels 128 to 137. I know I am not giving you location numbers but they are hard for me to survive. If someone else could get their exact location. I thank you. Slimey on Order

Hey, why not take one for the team?
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Ah you know what. I see something very silly. The carrion crawler is this black marker. Against the black terrain of Doom, it's very very difficult to see. I've never noticed that.

It almost looks like it's just a blip of the terrain itself. I'll include the new marker (yellow/green) in next map pack. I just finished updating all the plot changes and other stuff from Delta 294 changes (still on Blight server). I was waiting until the Delta 294 moves from Blight to Live before releasing it, as it will show plot markers that don't make sense while on Live Shards.

I just spent the weekend generating all the new map tiles that reflects all the plot/terrain changes that were done on Delta 294. I just updated Istaria Map, so if you're curious on how the plot changes from http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=726 - You can zoom in and look at the plots now to see how they look.

Here is how the carrion crawlers would look in map pack, as well as Istaria Map

So I just colored it to be yellow/green (unique color that will stick out to other markers in doom) . Now you can actually see it.

If you want to grab it before next map pack release, grab it at http://istariareference.com/mirror/m...er_crawler.zip

Overwrite map_marker_crawler.png to /resources_override/resources/interface/themes/default/textures folder.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; February 20th, 2017 at 05:55 AM.

Thanks. I did not notice the black markers. Thank you for pointing it out. Slimey on Order

So many things have changed with new deltas. Hard to list them all. Will an update be coming out? Thanks. Slimey on Order

Does anyone else show npc's in wrong place in Aughundell? The mage isn't showing in the cave where he should be. Knut is out of place. The town marshal is still listed in the cave while he is outside the gates now. As far as I know, I have the latest updates. I even added the one where I just had to replace a file a few months ago. mappack3.7_community_update_17.01.14
    Last edited by Malicore; April 24th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.

Map Pack v17.05.03 is now available. No new features to report, just catching up on marker updates. More information is on patch notes.

Sorry for the long delay in getting this out. I haven't had a chance to review everything that was updated. Hopefully our additional contributors got anything that needed updated I didn't notice the site was down, sorry about that too, but it's up now.

If there is anything that needs addressed, let us know and we'll get a fixer update asap.

Glad to see you back. Let you know in future about any problems. Slimey on Order

Good to hear your voice again Ceg:-)))
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thankyou Ceg.

Istaria would be so much harder without your site. Be it the formula tracker, school charts, stat to skill charts and all the other great info there, would be sorely missed.

Had me worried Ceg, glad your back and everything is OK.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Oh dear, what's with the site?
    According to the page "it has stepped out for a bit"? It's been suspended?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Yeah, it looks like the site is down (again) unfortunately...

The v17.05.03 is here for now:
    Zip
    Exe

Great! Thank you :-)

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Sorry about that. I was in the process of migrating it to a new server. My current (now old) hosting site was suppose to be valid until June 4th, but for some unknown reason they cut it off early.

I already had the files copied to the new server for the past few weeks, but was still working out all the bugs. I had to fast forward it and updated the DNS records just now. The site is now live on the new server. But I expect their to be a few kinks to work out (setting up permissions, etc etc).

All the core functions should be working; the site is now live and working. I guarantee it won't be going down anymore in the future. Thanks for your patience.

With the move, I'll be able to incorporate some really interesting features in the future.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 31st, 2017 at 02:59 AM.

seem like that hoarspur isnt on the current map
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Thread Information