Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Pack 3.7

Default Re: Map Pack 3.7

Map Pack v16.02.17 is now available.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fixes: Bug Fix -- Add Marker (*) button was displaying icons in a tiny, incorrectly sized window.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

For some odd reason my Map pack has quit and I can't down load the current version?
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

Sorry, I cant help, thats too vague. The statement I can't download sounds like a virus, but you can try this link, if it still fails, sounds like a virus preventing programs to be installed: But this is link to latest version 16.02.17: http://istariareference.com/mappack/...e_16.02.17.exe

I like AdwCleaner as a standalone, quick program to purge viruses (when you don't have one or your current program failed to catch one): https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewd.../1-adwcleaner/ . This might help if issue is a virus.

After the most recent patch the map no longer shows creatures or resources.
    This is on (win-10) so that might be an issue only on win-10.
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

i found a spot and the glowing wisps are not marked on the map. thort i'd let you know
    you can find the spot on the pic
    index.php.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon lover View Post
    i found a spot and the glowing wisps are not marked on the map. thort i'd let you know
    you can find the spot on the pic
    That looks like a very old version of map pack. The version I have has wisps there and no cotton. The cotton was moved a very long time ago. You should grab the latest version http://istariareference.com/mappack/...e_16.02.17.exe

Also note, the .exe installer detects where it was originally installed. If you have more than one copy of the game, then it's impossible to make it install to the 2nd folder. In this situation, you'll need to grab the .zip version and unzip it to your other game folder (choose the main folder as the destination). The .zip versions are always located at: http://istariareference.com/mappack/

The Istaria Map uses the Map Pack database, so they should always be the same (except pending additions). So the screenshot you showed, here is what it should actually look like: http://istariareference.com/istariam...oc=26191,23867
    Last edited by Cegaiel; March 10th, 2016 at 09:37 PM.

Map Pack v16.05.27 is now available. This will catch up all pending updates, including delta 281-285 additions.

The Istaria Map (Google Map) on IstariaReference.com is now synced and the updates will appear there, too.

Map Pack v16.08.17 is now available. No new features to report, just catching up on marker updates. More information is on patch notes.

Thx Cegaiel for keeping mappack current and everything else you do, much appreciated

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

what smaug sez........
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thanks, Terao and Elteria are also helping keep things up to date, so I thank them too for their assistance

I found a pad not shown on map. It's called Pleasant Canyon and is located close to Slate Crest.

Location is 22686, 20596

There's a road/path (with road bonus) right up to the stonecutter/stoneworking pedestal at 22690, 20587.

I see Pleasant Canyon pad on current map pack, which is a copy of this: http://istariareference.com/istariam...7&gridsize=500 (pad appears as #38 on this link).

You might want to verify you have the "Travel Spots" button clicked on map pack. You can also verify you don't have an extremely outdated copy of map pack by choosing Istaria in the pulldown menu. Then click the Search button and search for the word 'Version'.

thanks for your sharing Terao, very helpful

Map Pack v16.11.23 is now available. No new features to report, just catching up on marker updates. More information is on patch notes.

Be aware we included much of the delta 288-290 updates, but some npc's might be missing, some spawn locations might not be correct or obsolete. We'll try to get this fixed in next update (we hope to make the next update within a month).

Hopefully Elteria and Terao can assist with some verification and updates, wink wink

There is a new Windmill at 23072:23851. Just west of this windmill is a spawn point of "Jade Snarlers". Thank you. Slimey on Order

Map Pack v16.12.03 is now available. No new features to report, just catching up on marker updates. More information is on patch notes.

Thanks Slimey, got that added. Between Elt and I, there are 130 updates.

Verdeios found at Coordinates [27815, 15571]

Map Pack v17.01.14 is now available. No new features to report, just catching up on marker updates. More information is on patch notes. This update is very small in scope.

Last edited by Cegaiel; January 14th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

as always, thanx for these. they are a great help for me when blogging, in addition to all the rest of the time
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information