Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to the Team: Portals and Pads

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Portals and Pads

Guild Yumi needs an out portal please. It's quite a run to either Manta or Miyuki.

Also I noticed that Bridgehold doesn't have an out portal. Was it removed when plots were resized?
    Dee
    IGN: Deelighted, Deeclaw, Deelusion, Deestiny, Deemure, Deecree, Deeno
    Brains & Brawn Guild

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Your not running from Morning Light, unless your an established char that has done the Attunement's in that area.
    The closest Gate that doesn't require attuning first is Aughundell, and that is one heck of a run past some of the quickest stunning T5 mobs in game.
    You try getting a T1 char there ;)

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

While i'm being a pain and asking for a Pad..........any chance of a Lair being added to Meadowhill for my Dragon? :D

I hate to be a pest, but since there wasn't any response, I thought I should make another request for an out portal at Guild: Yumi. There's room for it around 28776,13938.

I know that Miyuki has an out portal, but it is located on the northern end of the guild properties. Yumi's in portal is located at the northern end of Yumi and so it's quite close to Miyuki.

If Yumi cannot get an out portal, would you at least consider moving Miyuki's out portal to the southern end of Miyuki?

Bridgehold - Amon, you mentioned that it was being added but there is not an out portal there. I've used the out portals at Darvus and Kenaf Port, but cannot find the one at Bridgehold.
    Dee
    Brains & Brawn Guild

Deelighted I know this will sound selfish, but I like the Portal right where it is..... that's one of the reasons I moved to Miyuki. We have to run from Yumi to get to our plots at Miyuki. Our guild would be very disappointed if it was moved. I would love to have a pad closer, but I can live with the one n Yumi.

Sindala Congrats on your Pad in Meadowhill:) looks like you'll have it next update, it's in Blight as I type....

As mentioned before: The walk for a biped to the Lava Golem and Obsid golems from the town of Dralk is waaaayyyyy too long. And as mentioned, for a lower level to get near Delgarath is near impossible. Recently a crafter wanted to go there but adv. level was low. It took quite a group to get him there alive.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    As mentioned before: The walk for a biped to the Lava Golem and Obsid golems from the town of Dralk is waaaayyyyy too long. And as mentioned, for a lower level to get near Delgarath is near impossible. Recently a crafter wanted to go there but adv. level was low. It took quite a group to get him there alive.
    Run to delgar is fine, for me at least. Had hatchies below lv10 and peds below lv5 run there alive. Just takes the rigth route..and, a comp which loads all the mobs -after- you run past, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Klag View Post
    Deelighted I know this will sound selfish, but I like the Portal right where it is..... that's one of the reasons I moved to Miyuki. We have to run from Yumi to get to our plots at Miyuki. Our guild would be very disappointed if it was moved. I would love to have a pad closer, but I can live with the one n Yumi.
    Klag, I'd bet you would feel a bit differently about the Yumi in portal if it were located at the southern end of Yumi.

Because of the current location of the out portals in both Miyuki and Manta, I tell my guild mates to not bother purchasing a guild plot due to the long runs to leave. I've directed 3 of them to purchase plots in Genevia which are close to a portal. I would love to have a true guild area with guild mates living close to each other.
    Dee
    Brains & Brawn Guild

Pleasant canyon pad, the hatchling greets you but does not give you attunement. I can see where it is located its much closer to ashlanders tomb and convienent but does not give you attunement at this time he just greets you and tells you to enjoy the area.

thank you, Lillyjo

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    Pleasant canyon pad, the hatchling greets you but does not give you attunement. I can see where it is located its much closer to ashlanders tomb and convienent but does not give you attunement at this time he just greets you and tells you to enjoy the area.

thank you, Lillyjo
    Got it. Fixed for next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    There unfortunately isn't a good spot for a pad out there. I've looked before when requested. Maybe if the region is revamped at some point and there are more quest hubs, but for now its pretty barren for good locations.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

to attune to Morning Light, run from Last stand. You can get there fairly easily if you have some knowledge of the land. Wind Golem area gets a little hairy but you can go around them, and then miss the werewolfs just outside ML, but its not bad. I ran a level 20 there easy.

Added an outgoing portal to Yumi today.

Bridgehold, the portal is there already. Its location is 17825, 15232.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Sweet! Thank you so much Amon :) It's deeply appreciated!
    Dee
    Brains & Brawn Guild

*Casts Resurrection on the dead horse*

Any chance of a portal out from Sanctuary Bay? The nearest portal is Tishlar, 5 minutes away using road bonus and buffs if you're hauling a disk. There's a huge area there with no portals out between Tishlar, Tazoon, Harton, and Dalimond/Bristugo...

There are several open grass spots by the pad in that would work quite nicely. Thanks for considering,

Yildar

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

I may be missing something, but I looked at each brist port 3 times and I am missing the scorp island ports. where can be port from to get to any port on scorp island, please?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    I may be missing something, but I looked at each brist port 3 times and I am missing the scorp island ports. where can be port from to get to any port on scorp island, please?
    No port from Bristugo. Racial Cities, Genevia Island and Scorpion Island are the only locations that offer a destination.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Yep, I used to have a plot in slate hills ( Scorpion Island). Used to be able to port from bristugo, when they removed that a few years ago I felt like I had to move. I usually port from Mahagra to Scorpion Island. Good low lag city since it's all white I think. Doesn't seem to hit the graphics card too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    A portal near the Mithril's Anvil pad area would be nice. Lots of resources in that area, but a pain to run to Last Stand to port out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No can do on the portal at Mithril's Anvil, sorry. Meant to be out on the frontier and hard to get to/from.
    Totally understand the Portal no-go reasons at MA, but would there be any possibility for a pad at Wolf's Paw ?
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

unashamed bumpage for purely personal reasons ... oh and a plot there..lol .. possibly a PAD up top of the cliff by the two ped plots?
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Thread Information