Thread: Fireworks?

Default Fireworks?

Who or what (as in an NPC?) makes, creates, sells fireworks? I've seen them used a few times, but, I've never seen them for sale anywhere...or, are they a drop?? I'd certainly buy some, since my Guild has an important event coming up soon....<hint-hint>

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Default Re: Fireworks?

The forms were available at one of the events and the fireworks are player made.

Thanks....well, if anyone has the forms and would like to put some fireworks on one of the connies, I'm sure they'll get sold!! :-D (speaking as someone on Order, especially!)
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

you re Order player , Tonda?

Ask in market-or ask Lovwyrm or Flameus
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Yup, I'm on Order, Lovwyrm. Did have someone give me another player to check, but, like I said, if there was a nice selection of fireworks on the Aughendell consigner, I'd buy a bunch, both for the possible double Ancient ascension we have coming up and just to have them...

they were also part of one event last year. you had to do quests and trade tokens to buy them from an NPC. the one with the petting zoo. summer event i believe

Thread Information