Thread: Dismissal?

Default Dismissal?

What is it? Apart from a very very old tech.

I am certain no one left can make it. But what i want to know is - somewhat precisely what did it do? what was it? what could it be used on?

I'm also almost certain i'll be getting very obscure answers. A better question would be - Does anyone left even remember it?

Default Re: Dismissal?

No one ever had it.

It was found looking through a copy of the games items database, when it used to be searchable on horizons.gamersinfo.net

It was for dragon chest scales, 10% chance for attacks to dispell a beneficial effect from the target.

Due to it being for dragon chest scales, it may have originally been planned for use in the Withered Scales event in April 2004 from which the other dragon chest techs came. But either it wasn't used, or never dropped for that event for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    No one ever had it.

It was found looking through a copy of the games items database, when it used to be searchable on horizons.gamersinfo.net

It was for dragon chest scales, 10% chance for attacks to dispell a beneficial effect from the target.

Due to it being for dragon chest scales, it may have originally been planned for use in the Withered Scales event in April 2004 from which the other dragon chest techs came. But either it wasn't used, or never dropped for that event for anyone.
    Ahah! Knew it was something...those dismissal on the list of techs certains comps use have been bothering me!
    Thanks Guaran!

There have been some techs that never where ment to be on the loot tables or vanished a long time ago, I only have the kicker tech "Adventure: Undead Damage I" which adds +1 Damage to undead.

Adventure: Dismissal
    Adventure: Eminence
    Adventure: Primal Vengeance
    Adventure: Vital Defiance
    Defense: Spirit Webbing
    Spell: Primal Flash
    Kicker: Shock of Fire III
    Kicker: Shock of Ice III
    Adventure: Undead Damage I
    Stun kicker tech (I don't have the correct name, but it was a strong tech, some old weapons where tripple teched with them, if I remeber right it added a +5% chance to stun the target for some seconds)
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    There have been some techs that never where ment to be on the loot tables or vanished a long time ago, I only have the kicker tech "Adventure: Undead Damage I" which adds +1 Damage to undead.

Adventure: Dismissal
    Adventure: Eminence
    Adventure: Primal Vengeance
    Adventure: Vital Defiance
    Defense: Spirit Webbing
    Spell: Primal Flash
    Kicker: Shock of Fire III
    Kicker: Shock of Ice III
    Adventure: Undead Damage I
    Stun kicker tech (I don't have the correct name, but it was a strong tech, some old weapons where tripple teched with them, if I remeber right it added a +5% chance to stun the target for some seconds)
    There's also a Kicker: Heal, which has I think a 5% chance to heal you for 50 damage. The kicker techs briefly dropped after merger from mobs outside of Aughundell.

Thread Information