Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Crystalshaper 13.3

Default Re: Update 2013.3 The Crystalshaper (Postponed 1 week)

Cannot repeat the quest. Where do we get more?

At the moment you cannot. We'll be adding a quest for a formula at a later date.

Any Idea how to get a pie-bed into the area espically the Ancients cave it is in a no walk zone at least when i tried last week.
    I was able to get into the bird cage but could not make it to the ramp to get near the NPC's or the portal.

For the moment there isn't a way, but we're working on adding one for bipeds.

Where would be the best place to report bugs relating to these changes that made it through, this thread or new ones in bug reporting?
    For now, posting this here: Promote Vitality/Intellect 5 still share a linked recycle timer.

The usual location (Game Bugs section). Will take a look at Promote V/I. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Item: "Memory of a lost Elder" do not stack. There's a quest to collect 250. Can't do it until this item will stack.

Promotes still on linked timers.

How do we continue to obtain the Fire Elemental Materia to craft stone of seeking for bipeds? Will it drop while not on the quest?

though I haven`t seen or tried much:
    A Big THANK YOU to all devs for the hard work.

If its by intention or not:
    My hedges and arch are covered with wonderfull colored blossoms and flowers.
    That relly looks awesome- and makes me VERY happy.
    *hugs the one who did that*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Reklar's Tower Shield cannot have techniques applied to it. Wasn't this supposed to get slots just like the Ceremonial?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Reklar's Tower Shield cannot have techniques applied to it. Wasn't this supposed to get slots just like the Ceremonial?
    No, there was no change to the Shield that would give it that capability.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Update 2013.3 The Crystalshaper

How can bipeds get into the Council of Elders?

Perhaps use the teleporter that's in the pathways under Dralk (near the Grand Hall).. Have it port the bipeds into the council chamber, then from there they can attune to the fiery rift of they have been given a Stone of Seeking, and port through the actual portal to enter the Fiery Rift. Npc could warn them that the council may disprove of their presence unless they have first obtained Approval from a dragon by being given a Stone of Seeking.

Quest: Aratanosh: The Power of Memories, gives an alchemist formula as the quest reward, but it is attuned. (Dragon's can't be alchemists)
    Last edited by Guaran; October 16th, 2013 at 06:03 PM.

Would it be possible to make the "Memory of a lost Elder" item stackable? Especially for the quest to loot 250 of them.
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

Teleporter under Dralk isn't there anymore, but the room still is. It could be put back in.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No, there was no change to the Shield that would give it that capability.
    Ok. From the Talk to the Team post regarding Shields ( http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...e-Team-Shields ):
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The Ceremonial Tower Shield and Reklar's Tower Shield are both epics and classified as Tier 6 Fine Large. The Swarm Tyrant (wasn't sure if anyone still had that) is classed as a Tier 3 Fine Medium. KNOC shields, I had forgotten about those. Thank you for the reminder.
    Since the Ceremonial gained the ability to get a few tech slots, it seemed to follow that Reklar's Tower shield would as well. Both had armor values increased, both had block values decreased, both had other modifications. Only the Reklar's shield didn't gain the tech slots...

FYI players do still have the Swarm Tyrant shield, but it's too low tier to be of any real use except when in a lowbie class.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Quest: Aratanosh: The Power of Memories, gives an alchemist formula as the quest reward, but it is attuned. (Dragon's can't be alchemists)
    Correct, this quest's constraints were not setup correctly as it is a biped-only quest. No Dragon would willingly consume the memories of their Elders to make potions.

Would it be possible to make the "Memory of a lost Elder" item stackable? Especially for the quest to loot 250 of them.
    And hopefully make them not attune as well? Would also be nice if I could trade the alchemist potion. I just finished the get 250 memories quest and now I've got a whole bunch of those....just sitting in my inventory along with the alchemist potion form I cannot use >.<

edit: for those deciding if the quest is worth doing or not, I got a title - the Preservationist - from collecting the 250 memories.
    Last edited by Alisto; October 17th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisto View Post
    And hopefully make them not attune as well? Would also be nice if I could trade the alchemist potion. I just finished the get 250 memories quest and now I've got a whole bunch of those....just sitting in my inventory along with the alchemist potion form I cannot use >.<

edit: for those deciding if the quest is worth doing or not, I got a title - the Preservationist - from collecting the 250 memories.
    Sorry, no can do on the tradeable part. Dragons and non-Alchemists being able to do that quest is a bug so I'm afraid you'll just have to delete the form. The "Memories of the Elders" quest not deleting the 250 Memories is also a bug.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

an awesome update!! thanx to the great gods! gonna get in game today to do some new stuff!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I want to thank you all for the great feedback so far. You've found some bugs and we're getting them fixed ASAP.

Bipeds that find their way into the council chambers (climb mountain on backside of the council entrance, drop down to it), that have a stone of seeking on them are allowed to attune to the Fiery Rift (that part is working ok).

Once they get in, they are offered no quests from Aratanosh. Guessing they should at least be able to do Quest: Aratanosh: The Power of Memories and maybe one of the kill guardian quests.

Now that Nature's Path works more like a sprint, and has a linker timer to Sprint and Saris Sprint, it should stack with Swift Feet spells. Sprint stacks with Swift Feet. Saris Sprint stacks with Swift Feet. Nature's Path should as well. Linked timers with Sprint and Saris Sprint make sense since the effects don't stack. Nature's Path is now somewhere in the middle, can't stack with Swift Feet, but timer is shared with Sprint/Saris Sprint.

Once they get in, they are offered no quests from Aratanosh. Guessing they should at least be able to do Quest: Aratanosh: The Power of Memories and maybe one of the kill guardian quests.
    Correct, I said that in my post above.

Correct, this quest's constraints were not setup correctly as it is a biped-only quest. No Dragon would willingly consume the memories of their Elders to make potions.

The Flame Horrors near the Guardian of Rage have a odd bug, if you select them and try to attack, I tried several times, got messages:
    Target is 2812m out of range.
    Target is 1840m out of range.

The Devourer in that area don't have that odd bug.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

I've seen the distance bug too. Be 40m away and it thinks you are 3000 away. Get 10m closer and it drops to being 1000 away. By time you are within a few m, it finally lets you attack.

Crimson Damage Crystal of Flame effect only lasts 5 seconds, supposed to be one hour. Haven't checked the other tiers of the flame damage crystals.

So this is more of a question on the new dragon school, but half way through my grinding I see that so long as one has Lairshape at 100, they only need crystalshape at 1 to make the T6 crystals.

Is there/will there be any benefit other then satisfaction to actually finishing this school?
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

The Flame Horrors near the Guardian of Rage have a odd bug, if you select them and try to attack, I tried several times, got messages:
    Target is 2812m out of range.
    Target is 1840m out of range.

Not entirely sure how to even investigate that or what could cause it. Hrm.

Crimson Damage Crystal of Flame effect only lasts 5 seconds, supposed to be one hour. Haven't checked the other tiers of the flame damage crystals.

Got it. Spot check of the others, they appear to be fine.

Thread Information