Thread: And another prodigal son wanders "home" (Order)

Default And another prodigal son wanders "home" (Order)

Greetings to all!

I'm back after a very long vacation (several friends and I all left the game when the server merge was announced and all our hard work building up a beautiful plot was going away). But I haven't found anything since then that had anywhere near the complexity of multiclassing nor of crafting... so sigh I'm back.

For now, I can be found as Yildar on the Order shard, working towards battlemage.

I haven't found any really thriving communities, it's been kind of sad walking through areas I remember having lots of buildings but are now vacant lots. I suspect you're out there, deeper in the wilderness than I've wandered so far...

Several of you on Order have gone out of your way making me feel welcome - the quantity of players is a fraction of what it was... but the quality is there!

Good hunting - and crafting - to all. See you in Istaria!

Default Re: And another prodigal son wanders "home" (Order)

*serves Yildar a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*

Welcome home! :-)

Welcome back, Yildar. As you said, there are thriving communities out there but they are not always in the areas you might remember. There are LOTS of communities that were added after you left so keep hunting!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yay! welcome back to Istaria! *Nega gives you a long slurp in greeting*
    There are a few well built communities out there. just no longer in the places you may think. Most tend to built out beyond the main cities to avoid having to lock up their storage from looters. So i suggest checking guild islands, and other out there places.
    Shepard`s mountain has a few nicely sized plots, that`s where mine it

Greetings Yildar.

Welcome home. Feel free to speak up if you see me around for help, equipment or RP.

Thread Information