Thread: Tier 1 armor

Default Tier 1 armor

I am struggling to get any of my slots filled. I am more than happy to craft, but I cannot find the recipes. Are the mobs I can be killing millions of in hopes to find? Nothing on NT connie that I can see. I am still trying to relearn how to play haha. I did all of the NT dragon related quests.

Default Re: Tier 1 armor

You won't find any formulas from nearly any of the mobs on new trismus as they are considered rare loot and only drop from certain types of monsters level 11 to 20 for Tier1. You can buy formulas from the dragon trainers.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

O, thanks. I bought all that could be bought from the NT trainers, I assume that is the same fellas that did the questline. I am struggling on one of the last quests and thought it was my armor (or lack thereof) clearly it is my skill lol. I will keep plugging away.

Blah I am a dummy, I had the filters checked to show only what I can use. It seems I have not quite got my crafting levels up to par and that is why the formulas are not showing up on the dragon vendor haha. Thanks much for pointing me in the right direction.

Thread Information