Thread: Grand Hall

Default Grand Hall

I miss the T6 Grand Hall in the structure list, can't it be build anymore? Or is it a bug?
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Grand Hall

Only thing I can tell is, that in my construction list it's still visible. Maybe your lair isn't big enough for a T6 Grand Hall? It's 4x4x4 at least. and as you need an entrance, it needs either 4x5x4 or 5x4x4 in space. So with a lair which is only 4x4xX you simply cannot build a Grand Hall .oO(I think)
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Like with Phar, my lair still shows the Grand Hall as an option in the list for construction, and looking at several empty lairs around where I am, it shows them also on the list of buildings the lair can have in it. The only time it doesn't show up is when the lair is too small. How big is your lair Terao?

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Ah good, then it's the too small lair size, thank you.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Yay it's the size, bought another (5x5x6) lair and the Grand Hall showed up in the list of buildable structures, so no bug.

Thread Information