Thread: Blight Delta 252 and Client 385.13

Default Blight Delta 252 and Client 385.13

After patching to Blight Delta 252 and Client 385.13 the map cursor for player position is no longer visible. Patching back to live and Client 385.4 restores visibility of the map cursor.

Knossos

Default Re: Blight Delta 252 and Client 385.13

When I was making Argos an army knife the formula shows <unknown> and checking all of Alan's formula that all show unknown.
    Also noticed my wolfie makes howling calls about every 10 seconds or so.
    Last edited by MarshDog; November 21st, 2013 at 05:40 AM. Reason: updated
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Typo in quest: Kalas: A Tale for the Present

Kalas tells you, 'Kalas: I simply could not understand why she was taken from me.

The "Kalas: " is not supposed to be there.

Pet was working ok.

I also noticed the "UNKNOWN" showing up for all formulas, as well as missing player cursor in the map window.

The missing map cursor is caused when you use the map pack - it's not a bug by the new client version. A new version of the map pack will be released when this client patch is going live fixing the issue.

Would be nice if you name your pet with customize would be showing as floating name

I've noticed that some formulas in the knowledge book and formulas and items stored in my vault missing names

Last edited by Terao; November 21st, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Also just noticed for some reason the /who player search shows the adventure schools as all the different mobs the craft schools are unpopulated

I am one of I am quite sure a large number of players who dye groups of items (scale sets for example) for purposes primarily or solely to facilitate the grouping of sets of items in list view of inventory or vault or plot storage. All dyed items under subject patch/client no longer show in list view the prefix dye color in inventory or vault or plot storage. The item preview (and inventory or vault or storage in grid view) does show the item in its dyed color. The list view is a bug.

Knossos

In mining Copper and Tin Ore and smelting Bronze Bars with the Pet in tow, the following sequence of events takes place:

1. Mining first hit with pick, the ore reaches the pet's storage.

2. Mining second hit with pick, the ore fills second stack in the pet's storage.

3. Mining third hit with pick and subsequent picks go to inventory until inventory is full.

Proceeding to the Smelter, only the ore in inventory (not including the 2 stacks held in pet's storage) is present in the item creation screen for Bronze bars. After smelting the quantity of ore in player's inventory, the two stacks in the pet's inventory must be dragged to the players inventory in order to smelt that ore.

Hopefully this bug can be smashed such that the pet's inventory accepts a specific ore in one stack until it is filled to capacity and continued mining will place ore in player's inventory until it is filled to capacity (as would be the case with a cargo disk), and the total of pet's ore and player's ore would be available for a single smelting to bars.

Knossos.

Not sure if it is related or not , but I've noticed that my neo-druid and other neo-classes are not regenerating mana any longer even w/ using the super openers and other super attacks mana is not coming back into play.

You must have 1 Super Move to use Super: Mend Soul but 0 found.
    You do not have enough mana for Super: Coordinated Blow
    You do not have enough mana for Neo Smash V.
    and so on.

I dont think it is related but I'll post it here along w/ the rest I have , Neo Monk has lost the chain attacks of the monk school , and the Arena Recruiters will give you an team flag , but no longer offer to take it away so all you can do is wait till it fades

Socketed item names no longer have prefix "socketed". Hopefully this bug will be easy to smash.

Knossos

The Shepherd Dog pet showed up in my vault. Well, I guess it was a big litter because I got 5 of them.
    Howls like a wolf though, doesn't bark like a proper dog.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

For the record "proper dogs" do howl.. just not often

I've two Sphepherd Dog Pets in my vault, I've logged in twice on Blight Server since the Delta 252, maybe it adds one for each login?

With the client 385.14 version still the same problems:
    • Colored items still miss "Color [item name]"
    • Socketed items still miss "Socketed [item name]"
    • Items with tech kits miss "TechKit [item name]" (like Hunter's Retribution and so on)
    • Some items still missing their complete name, some formulas, resources, broken items, dragon head scale, simple items, it seems to affect old items.
    • The Shepherd Dog Pet doesn't have any bulk/stack like the Winter Pub Pet (which is a Winter Wulf) has.(Editor's note: It is a Winter Pup Pet, not a Pub pet. And the Shepherd Dog has the same bulk and capacity as the Winter Pup Pet. Have you tried equipping it?)
    Last edited by Velea; November 30th, 2013 at 12:06 PM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thread Information