Thread: Broken Cargo Disk

Default Broken Cargo Disk

I recently did a quest called "Elissa Malna: Lost Cargo Disk" which resulted in me ending up with an item called a "Broken Cargo Disk"as a reward along with some XP and silver. I assumed that there'd be some way to get this repaired otherwise there'd be no point in me having it. Is there a follow-up quest that leads to this,as I currently have found no way of doing this,and am debating deleting the said item from my inventory,as it appears to serve no purpose currently.

Default Re: Broken Cargo Disk

You most likely will probably delete it if you have a disk already better. But that quest does serve one importance. It is the preresequite and unlocks one of my most favorite quests in the game. The Vandus Confederation. After completing that quest, it will unlock another quest by her. The forest Skulk hunters. That quest will lead into a quest that will take a very long time to complete. That quest will eventually branch out to other good quests too. Spoiler alert: http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/The_Forest_Skulk_Menace but if you check that page out, keep clicking Next Quest, you will see it eventually branches out to other npc's (ie Jonis in Bristugo) and eventually Dalimond). A very fun quest and even if you do it at a high level, will take about 2-3 days (playing 8 hours a day) to complete from beginning to end
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thanks for that. I did try killing the Hunt-Master for the The Forest Skulk Menace III earlier but he was too hard for me at the level I was at the time,so I'm holding of on that one until I get more levels on my Cleric.

A Saris carpenter in Bristugo has the follow-up quest.

He takes the pieces and gives you another disk, as the pieces are to piecey to be repaired.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Oh yes, I absolutely forgot about that. I assumed you had already did that, but now realize the word 'broken' is the key word in the statement, oops. Even the repaired one, I don't think it was as good as a Tarbash cargo disk.

But looked it up, after its repairs, its called a "Discontinued Cargo Disk". Holds 3200 capacity, 3 items, -10 fly.

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Elissa...New_Cargo_Disk

Might be too late, you probably deleted it already...
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information