Thread: Blight Client Update 386.3

Default Blight Client Update 386.3

Features:
    - Minimap Feature Preview (you will need to make a keyboard mapping for this new window)
    - Allow specific sounds to play for gathering - part of a future content update
    - Allow custom pet names
    - Refresh of all sub-area maps (not big Istaria, but everything else)

Fixes:
    - Fix for some items not properly processing the new line in their descriptions
    - Fix for techniqued items and name changing properly
    - Fix for blooming item bulk

Because of the fix for item bulk, this update is considered a high priority update and we're going to be working hard to get this released as soon as possible. If you run into new issues with this update, please let us know through the support site - or if you've been using it for a few hours of game play and all looks good, let us know as well.

Your feedback will help get this release to the live shards quickly - so let us know your experience.

Thank you,

Istaria Development Team
    Last edited by Yfelvik; December 31st, 2013 at 08:31 PM.

Default Re: Blight Client Update 386.3

I logged in to blight just now, still had the inventory issue, after a few second my client promptly had an unhandled exception. I clicked Yes to send the crash report.

Edit: logged into blight a second time. Equipped a dyed claw from inventory by double clicking it, which unequips the already equipped dyed claw, inventory bug. Equipped the just un-equipped claw, CTD again.

Seems worse....

Update: Logged into Chaos with this client without patching. Haven't CTD'd yet.
    Last edited by Guaran; December 31st, 2013 at 12:33 AM.

Guaran you were still using the old client. There's quite a few files with this update and i just finished putting it out on the patch server a few minutes ago.

Custom names Great they do stay on every pet except the Spider.
    The Big Mini map is nice w/ the compass on it. Compass can not be re-sized , and the time for me is wrong , still not figured out the custom sounds on gathering.
    On one of my claws I am still getting the bulk issue , ( see the bleed claw) 8295 bulk and the socketed socketed socketed names on the other stuff , on looking closer the other 2 claws in the screen are 0 bulk
    the 2 crystals in the bleed claw are a DCOM and a Dark Topaz , Hum took the DCOM and the Dark topaz out and the claw is still 8295, the other crystal equip claws are 10 bulk.
    Attached screenshot.
    Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarshDog; December 31st, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: what else , spelling LOl

My cargo disk and silos report bulk 1/MAXSIZE regardless of how much is in them. When the disk hits it's normal full, it goes to inv as expected. Not a bag of holding

edit; After a relog the problem went away.
    Last edited by Marynah; December 31st, 2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Update status
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Minimap

Double-click gives no info in group or group-feedback channel.

Not all necessary buttons are shown, the sixth button is truncated.

Would be nice to have a option to hide compass and controls separately.

With hided controls the map is some pixels larger then the window on the right side.

The black widow pet doesn't keep a customed name and shows the wrong name over head, the shepherd dog pet and the winter pub pet seems to work properly.

Tripple socketed item names are still broken.
    Last edited by Terao; December 31st, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Marynah View Post
    My cargo disk and silos report bulk 1/MAXSIZE regardless of how much is in them. When the disk hits it's normal full, it goes to inv as expected. Not a bag of holding

edit; After a relog the problem went away.

I am seeing in list view a limit of 4 digits on bulk. after 9999 the bulk display shows 1 but this is a display bug not an issue of max bulk to be stored. The display of 1 bulk persists beyond actual bulk of 20,000. Relogging and full scan makes no difference.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Deforian View Post
    Guaran you were still using the old client. There's quite a few files with this update and i just finished putting it out on the patch server a few minutes ago.
    Ok. I just re-patched to blight, and I did get a bunch of new files.

Inventory glitch with claws seems fixed.

New inventory issue with one of my dyed scales:
    Bulkbug.png

This is on blight as of 5:30 pm central time, 12-31-2013

While running the latest blight client on Chaos, I traded the above scale (has same bug on Chaos as the blight copy one has) to another player, which traded ok. Then they traded it back. When I went to check it's details, CTD.

Also, I do have one claw in inventory which shows as having over 8k bulk as well.

I cannot take off a piece of gear by dragging from equipment window to inventory, while either of the affected items are not equipped. If I equip them, it takes their erroneous bulk out of inventory, and then I can at least use inventory normally.

Something new I noticed today while out harvesting azulyte. It would appear that my inventory isn't allowing me to carry the bulk I should be able. Hovering over my inventory bulk bar, it shows 5705 as my total capacity. I have a 3400 bulk Travertine backpack on, both Dimensional Pocket X (+1500) and Dimensional Master I (+500). so 5400 +305 from the greater Radiant cog is showing what I should actually have in bulk.

But my inventory said I was full/overburdened by 1% at 5272 bulk. So 5271 is my actual capacity. It will not allow any more gathering, even though I have space. I am short by 434 bulk somehow.

Thread Information